Blueberry Kush in soil, 2.5 weeks. Proud first grow

Can you recommend a decent one? My hydro shop has one on the wall for almost $50 but idk if it’s a ridiculous mark up or a decent probe.

2 Likes

It comes calibrated, with test solutions. Will make your life easier.

Do you have pH up and down?

2 Likes

Thank you, pre calibrated would be nice. Yea, I have some general hydro pH down and some fox farm pH up.

2 Likes

I agree with @Covertgrower , seems everyone that uses some kind of fert in that soil tends to cause issues. Give it at least 5 weeks before you think about feeding.
If you pot up with new FF the same thing applies as its recharged, which is one way to extend veg.

1 Like

Oh wow, I dont even remember where I read that cal mag might be a good idea this early.

Question though, in 5 weeks if she starts to show signs of being hungry can I just pick up FF trio and follow their schedule from that point? I imagine I’ll be flipping the lights to 12/12 right about then if not earlier.

So say 5 weeks from now I flip her to 12/12 can I start 50% of the week five of this schedule right at the next feeding?

Yes I believe so, though I would ease into it, remember to start a feeding lrogram at 1/4 strength to let the plant adjust to crack. Increase the crack slowly.

2 Likes

Also depends on how much light you have. I forgot what you have. If you have a lot of light you could probably go 1/2 strength possibly.

1 Like

I’ve got 2, 240w kingbrite quantum boards. I keep em at about 24 inches and 50% dimmed because I’m struggling to keep temps under 83 during the day and because I burned then a little bit when they were seedlings.

1 Like

Last time I turned them up much higher the leaves started to curl into u shapes and I got scared.

1 Like

Sounds like you have enough then. Lol!

3 Likes

Broke down and got this on the way home. Thing is crazy expensive and you can’t even use it for 24 hrs after you buy it lol.

2 Likes

Good investment!

2 Likes