Blueberry Kush in soil, 2.5 weeks. Proud first grow

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, great people around to help you.

Fantastic start, she is almost ready for transplant.

1 Like

This Friday her and her sister will be at 3 weeks and will probably transplant into 7 gallon pots with root organic soil if the root growth looks good.

Looks like your off to a fantastic start, looking beautiful!

1 Like

Same plant after transplanting and topping. 8 days from last pic.

3 Likes

@Zee @Cannabian I’m sorry to bother you guys but is there something wrong with these plants? The new growth looks waxy to me and I just fed them calmag for the first time. I did about 3.5-4 mls per gallon and pH adjusted to 6.2.

They are in FFOF in their first week of real veg (27 days from sprout)

1 Like

1 Like

IMO, nothing to worry about. Just new growth, she can’t keep up. :smile:

You aren’t bothering me, am just paying it forward, and happy to help. Also bored working from home.

We can get another opinion, as am still learning. I saw @Covertgrower grower around.

Again, she looks great to me. Just remember to not overwater, and water to run off, FF products have a reputation of salt build up.

Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

I usually water a gallon or so and end up collecting enough run off to fill a large wine glass that I run tests on

1 Like

Yea this soil must be hot. I’m still getting burnt tips but not as bad as you can see on the original fan leaves. Sometimes I water and the pH of the run off is ridiculous like 5-5.4 when I’m imputing straight 7 RO water and had never fed them before.

Bring that pH to 6.5. Yes, 6 to 7 is recommended, however the 6.5 is the sweet spot, but also give you room if your pH meter is slightly off.

1 Like

I was gonna give them straight RO for the next feeding. Idk what I’m doing or if my pH meter sucks but both the liquid dye test and the pH meter are showing like 6.2 after 1-2 drops of general hydro pH down in a 2 gallon batch.

1 Like

@CitrusCircus nice first grow start! Sorry a little late to join. Set to watch! Welcome to the forum! Just shout us out if you need anything! Happy growing! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!

2 Likes

I responded in your designated thread about how to spread it out. Unless it was someone else?

2 Likes

No, I remember your response I was just trying to ask if there was an issue because the new growth looks waxy to me.

Sorry for having a bunch of threads going I still don’t know much about the site etiquette and was trying to keep questions to their respective forum topics.

2 Likes

Likely excess nitrogen, as it gets older it will grow out of it. No worries you’re good. We want you to grow good weed. :wink:

2 Likes

You saying non pH water?

What pH meter are you using?

1 Like

Yea normally my RO tests right at 7 pH and about 100 ppm.

I can’t remember what brand probe it is but it’s a $14 Amazon probe that looks exactly like the vivosun style. Plastic casing with the glass bulb on the bottom. I also double check with the liquid dye color test just as precaution.

1 Like

Looks like this only red.

1 Like

I got one of those, I was having to calibrate it weekly. I use it as a backup. As much water as we feed them, I decided to upgrade mine, to ensure accuracy and make my life easier.

Really glad I did.

1 Like