Ok guys, it’s been a long time since I started a thread. And most of my other threads were cut short because all of my plants were unfortunately killed one night in a fit of rage by my girl friend. So, I’m going to get back into the mix of things, because I miss the community and I finally have time to deal with my girls and give them their desired time.
Before all my girls were so horribly killed, I was able to save one of them. Surprisingly, she came back from death, and never turned hermie. I got extremely lucky, but I also think it’s in part due to the genetics of the Blueberry strain. Anyway, I brought her back to life and put her into flower. Before she flowered I took some clones. I harvested the mother blueberry and got an amazing 4.5 ounces off of a plant that was basically dead!
Now, the clone is in flowering, and has been for a week (let’s call this clone A). Well, from that clone (A), I took another clone. Let’s call that clone, clone B. Ok, so clone B is getting so big, she’s ready to go into flower next week! I already took some more clones from clone A, but I plan on taking some monster cropped clones from clone A once she starts flowering. If that’s too confusing, I apologize. But basically, I’m taking clone after clone after clone. And all of them are turning out beautifully!
Here’s a few pics, I just super cropped them today, bending the top branches down to the sides, aiding in light penetration. This will allow for bigger denser buds on those branches. Hope you guys enjoy!
This is Clone A, in the flower tent.