Blueberry Autoflower's

Yes it does and much appreciated! :grin:

1 Like

Thank! I did start them really low with only one feeding of veg nutes when they started flowering, then the same with flower nutes. The last feeding I did I upped the nutes to 1/2 strength. I’m going to water today with ph’d water only. Thanks for checking in. I appreciate you :v:

1 Like

Is it normal for the humidity to go up after watering for a while? I watered last night and today the humidity is up to 60 when it was at 50 yesterday…

It’s normal. The increase is from you adding moisture to your soil which will evaporate from the soil’s surface.

Thanks @FloridaSon. Sorry for the beginner questions!

Please don’t apologize for ignorance. Nothing wrong with not knowing something. We’ve all been there and even seasoned growers need help and advice at times.

The only problem with ignorance is not being willing to change it when given the opportunity…

5 Likes

Just an update on the ladies. They are 47 days from germination and 45 days from seed. They have been flowering for 3 weeks now.

9 Likes

Just an update on the girls with some pics!

20 Likes

Looking good. You’re gonna be living large here in no time !! Lol

4 Likes

Wow @MattyBear :eyes::heart_eyes:, keep up the good work

2 Likes

So an update 5 days later. Just watered them. One of the plants seems to be way farther ahead than the other. Pics to follow.

10 Likes

Above is the plant that is maturing faster

Below is the plant that has thicker buds, but not seeming to be trying to finish like the other

9 Likes

Those ladies are barely starting to bud… :wink:
Your plants are still young into flower. … but very pretty… keep it up… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Your plants look great, nice garden you have growing!

2 Likes

So I’m going to harvest the girl who progressed faster tomorrow. She has 80% amber hairs and mostly cloudy trichomes. I started one AK47 and one NL auto from ILGM to the tent yesterday. I will post pics tomorrow of the first harvest for me!

3 Likes

So I decided to give her 2 more days to be sure she’s ready. I’ll chop Saturday now…

They aren’t ready to be chopped down. … :fearful::cry::hushed::rage::angry:
Are we going by pics… ?

:v: :sunglasses:

I am going by my trichomes. They were mostly cloudy, but that’s the kind of high that I prefer. This will be my first time harvesting and I’m a little nervous :weary: :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes