Blueberry Autoflower's

Thanks @M4ur! Hopefully 34 will be a good year :sunglasses:

Let me know how it is… Only 31 here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ohhhah haha that’s what that cake means… well happy late birthday and 34 sounds exciting.

1 Like

Thanks @Nugs!

1 Like

Happy belated @MattyBear mine was 2 weeks ago!

1 Like

Happy belated birthday :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @bob31 and happy belated birthday to you too!!

1 Like

@Nug-bug thanks man! I appreciate it!

1 Like

@MattyBear your grow tent is pretty serious :+1::+1::fist:t5:

1 Like

Thanks man. This is now my veg tent and I have a 3x3 in my garage for flower!

1 Like

Nice sounds good. :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

the plants are in nice shape and well looked after

2 Likes

@MattyBear what light set up etc did you use?
I’m just starting out, first time, I’m about to do auto blueberry

1 Like

Hi @PattyJean. I’m going to tag you into one of my newer journals…

1 Like

Hey MattyBear! this is an old thread but i’m going through journals trying to figure out if there’s an average for flowering time for these blueberry autos- ILGM doesn’t list any info. thanks!

You can typically count on 8-10 weeks of flower on almost all autos that I’ve grown @Agrestic

1 Like

hows this looking? I’m a little worried because the leaves are so close together

You can try raising your lights a little bit to see if that helps her gain some vertical height :v::bear:

2 Likes

I have question, reading here I see that you stood your ground on chopping when trichomes were cloudy. My last harvest only had 1 cause the boys snuck in. I decided to listen to others and let it grow longer so my buds would bulk up and dry firm. When you chopped at mostly cloudy did you get firm or hollow buds? All these questions cause I don’t always want to be couch lock wasted sometimes just want to be pleasantly high. :grin: I also have a thing about wanting biggest thickest bud I can, can this be done chopping at cloudy?

It can with some strains. Some never get amber and will be rock hard and dense when all cloudy and some plants won’t be done until they get that final bulk and get some amber. This was a long time ago, so I don’t remember exactly how the buds turned out on this one :v::bear:

1 Like