Blueberry autoflower!:]

yayyyy they have more room now!!:). I do have this yellow leaf… it’s on the bottom, I give them city sink water, it’s pretty clean.

1 Like

They are going to love it. Now you are probably thinking about filing it up. You got some buds on the bigger girl? Bottom leaves turning yellow is pretty normal. If it was in the middle of the plant then I would do a little research but this doesn’t sound like an issue. Trim it off and discard. I grew my blueberries in 3 gallon fabric pots and the root ball filled them. I imagine your plants will stay a little smaller due to the pot size than if they were grown in larger pots.
I just harvested one of the blueberries today. It took just over 8 weeks from where your larger one is. My third plant still isn’t ready. It may be comparable to the smaller one. Which, by the way, started out to be the smallest but ended up being the largest of the three. So, ya never know.
I have not had to worry about water. I am on a private well and the water in untreated. Your girls look good.

1 Like

They seem to love it already :heart: I’m moving to 5 gallon tomorrow, I will post an update. I forgot to ask are you keeping lights 24hr?

Good luck with the transplanting. I have not had to do that. Once the seed is sprouted I put it in a little Jiffy pot filled with the soil I use in the pots. Then, just place the Jiffly pot in the final grow pot. It seems to work for me. You can see it in the photo

. It is a lone white widow auto. Only one germinated out of 5 so it will receive my undivided attention. Actually, I’m going to grow some butterhead lettuce to keep it company (seriously).
I use a 20/4 light schedule. When I was reading on it there didn’t seem to be a majority consensus so I settled on splitting the difference between 18/6 and 24/0. It kinda made sense to me to give them a rest period. Are you going with hard pots or fabric?

2 Likes

@Supajew420 Just curious, what light are you using?

Fabric I do 24 hour, my light I think is 500w spyder led+red light

it wasnt easy moving the one on the left… it’s a little crooked but I hope itll straighten out :joy::joy: I like your technique. I have 3 more blueberries that need to grow but I haven’t started them…

look’n good. I think blueberry is a great strain to grow. They were pretty straight forward and the buds are really nice.

1 Like

Awesome Thread, I have 2 Blueberry Auto and 3 Northern Lights Auto I trying for my first grow every. Your discusses and pictures excite me, my Blueberrys are also growing with very little spacing between leaves. Are you guys trying to and “Training” with your Girlies ?

1 Like

I got 2 blueberry autos in my tent the one on the right I clipped the main cola and now I got 2 main colas lol. The one on the left I havent touched. I’ll post an updated picture it’s just I have a bat in my basement and hes freaking me out​:joy::joy::joy:

When I first set up my tent I was going to do a whole lot of training but when I read more i feel like training the autos wont do too much. I’m not sure this is my first grow, but I’m planning on getting regular feminized seeds to make some giant beauties soon.

Been their with the Bats, it that time of year, they say they are like turtles and like to return every year. I would love to see your pictures. I’ll work on the picture thing a New but love my new Hobby.

1 Like

Very cool, How old are they ?

I would say my girls are about 2 months old. The buds are still tiny but starting to explode with sticky lookin hairs and orange colors. I’m super excited, also the bat didnt attack me but it was quite scary taking the pictures👍

Mine is still in the Veg Stage ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks good to me👍

Good decision about training. I didn’t do any training to the three that just finished. I did clean out some large fan leaves and some inner buds lower down on one of them. Other that that, they were maintenance free and did very well.
Two of them after curing for 2+ weeks weighted in at 170+ grams. The third and largest came in at just over 100 grams. The buds on the first two are much denser than the last. I don’t know if that is a thing with autos. I had a couple of white widows that took for ever to finish and the buds were not at compact and dense as some that finished earlier.

1 Like

1584481701819298414166752708501|375x500

the one on the left had too many hours with no water… but I was able to revive it. The one on right is looking strong… first pic is left second pic is right.