Blueberry Autoflower seedling deformation

She showing flowers? Or my eyes playing tricks on me?

Yes the first pistils are showing

1 Like

Cool, she will be doing a lot of growing over the next few weeks. Bushy little thing.

1 Like

4 Likes

She’s turning into a great looking plant. :metal:

4 Likes

Set to watch for the stretchhh! :sunglasses::popcorn::popcorn::beer:

2 Likes

Anybody think I might get an extra week or 2 because of the stunted start?

that’s a 7 gal bag filled about 2/3 up for perspective too. I thought they were gonna be outside

4 Likes

I would go with yes. I wouldn’t be surprised if you get a little more. She isn’t done showing off

1 Like

She’s throwing pistils already it looks like it? How high is your light, If you want to help with her height have it around 24" or so but I forget what kind your using which will have some say as to the height you can put it as well I guess. Shes looking green though and that’s what I strive for. Lol

1 Like

Haven’t had a new pic in about a week. She is bushy but way more scrawny than anything else I’m growing. She’s now 7 weeks above soil but I’m pretty sure she’s on her own timeline

7 Likes

She looks good, and far from done!

1 Like

She rocks!

1 Like

She deserved an upgrade for the home stretch. Look at that bone structure!

6 Likes

She blew up! Very nice!

1 Like

I’ve got a question. I’ve got an AK47 auto that is in it’s final weeks but there seems to be at least a week difference in the maturity of some of the buds. Does anyone ever clip the mature buds while the rest stay on to mature? I haven’t seen anybody recommend it

2 Likes

Lots of people do staggered harvests. You just don’t hear about it a lot.

5 Likes

agree with @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie

2 Likes

Beginning week 9

5 Likes

Still looks like she’s just getting started

2 Likes

On her own clock

3 Likes