Blueberry Autoflower seedling deformation

3 Likes

She is a wild child! New growth everywhere, she is going to produce some heavy buds.

4 Likes

You are a fountain of positive thinking Zee!

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t do negative. Appreciate the compliment. @Ah-hee check this deform out, similar to your GDP runt. It’s a blueberry auto that topped herself and overcompensated. Ah hee is good vibes too.

3 Likes

hows it going zee?

1 Like

@Jackie_Daytona, you know I took Monday off work, so in the middle of a 3 day weekend, life is great. I could be jobless and not supporting my family. Life is trip…

How you doing brother? You got some dank azz weed growing, last time I checked your post…harvest coming up?

1 Like

I am only 18 days into flower. so I have that first flush coming up. I have the sledgehammer. I have been trying to figure out how much water to give. I read a post on here where a guy says fox farms emailed him and said only give twice as much water as you usually do. The plants are getting big. It was crazy crowded in there. Way overgrown. so many fan leaves tucked in there. They would have got wpm for sure. but hellraiser gave me the green light to defoliate since it’s week 3. I may have took a few to many fan leaves. I should have alternated them like kushman does. Live and learn I suppose. I also see where I should have netted them sooner. then I would have had more bud sites on my branches.

1 Like

Positive Vibes is right!! @zee knows how to call out a runt that will be the “ugly duckling” turned swan he was right about my GDP, he called it!! Shes going to be my biggest yielding indoor plant this year!

Some ladies just March the the beat of their own drum and surprise us!!!

I didn’t think she was going to make it

Her now!

Positive Vibes!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

4 Likes

Quatto… You are a mess.

3 Likes

Yes it is! Lmao

1 Like

Very cool! Lmao too. :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t have autoflowers. But I have Feminized Blueberry. I planted them 8 weeks ago. The one plant strong and five feet tall has been transplanted into a five gallon bucket. The other had deformed leaves when it sprouted. Then another set of deformed leaves. took 8 weeks to get to be about 8 inches tall. When I went to transplant her into a five gallon bucket, I saw her root system and it was barely there. She didn’t survive transplant. But her sister lives on!

Good point on being an auto. They do what they want, when they want. Makes this thread more interesting to me.

IMO she dug deep roots before she started this mess she is going through, and certain she is in her forever pot.

I think she does one of two things. She starts veggie super early, like a week or two, or she goes nuts. Am going with #2.

1 Like

1 month old, 15 days under burple light.

6 Likes

Looks Great, She,s going to be just fine, Good job so far, keep us posted, She’s part of the family now!

3 Likes

My girl started off weird and scraggly and super small, he she is now at 36 days today starting showing pistils two weeks ago

Auto cherry bomb

5 Likes

Totally unrelated but check out these Habaneros. Loving the 40°-60° NE fall weather

i thought they originated near the equator

3 Likes

Also i have a medical condition in which sometimes my yuge testes roll down my pant leg and out onto the ground. I’ll be ok

3 Likes

Guess who?

5 Likes

A beauty!

4 Likes