Blueberry Autoflower seedling deformation

here’s it’s sister, sprouted the same time but left outdoors. Looks even more immature and really stretched from a lack of sun

2 Likes

Your fine…just preflower as long as your on a 18 hr schedule. Look at this lil guy throwing out pistols at 3 weeks…
Wait …damn I always forget about autos. Yeah not much you can do about that.

That’s why I don’t like autos I’ve said it a million times I like to play God… want a bigger plant simply keep lights on. Ta da that simple. Don’t get me wrong autos have their place but they’re just too touchy. So easy to stunt

2 Likes

Ok LoCo. I’ve read people discouraging using nutes on autos at all. I was starting on a watered down veg mix this week, should i start with a more P bloom mix? Btw LoCo did you say you’re a Boston transplant? I’m still up there

Unless you’re using soil with a LOT of nutes or living soil, you will need nutrients.

It is soil, some organic heirloom soil from a 40 yr old vegetable garden mixed in with lighter stuff so there has to be lots of micro nutes.

the plan has always been to grow in that garden next spring

1 Like

Masshole to heart… Well that all depends if your in coco you have no choice. A lot of people say a lot of stuff I can only speak of what I know. Using nutes is a must usually…time will judge that. If you’re in FFOF soil with an auto you could definitely go all the way.

2 Likes

But when you dig it out of the ground and put it in a pot, you limit the total available nutrients. It’s not like being in the ground where they can just keep stretching and spreading roots.

ETA: If you actually grow in the garden, you probably won’t need to feed, but no guarantee.

Your in Beantown presently? Effing B’s man WTF Im pretty sure Krug is outta here. As long as we don’t lose pasta and The Pest Marchy we’ll find new talent, they just fell apart with the whole Corona time off. I hated losing like that to TB of ALL teams man.

You got me talking sports man… I can’t stop now. Friggen Brady - I can’t believe people think he’s going to miraculously bring a championship to Tampa Bay. I honestly wasn’t sure they still had a team? LoL it sucks too man because of all this BLM I surely will not be watching football. I didn’t watch it 3 years ago when they were nailing for the anthem & I won’t be watching it again this year. the dolphins are planning to not come out of the locker room till the anthem is over on Sunday versus the pats. Absolute BS… It infuriates me. I hope with no body in the stands and tv ratings falling they can’t pay their players anymore. Honestly

Nice now we’ve ventured into sports and politics, well done. Nobody around here has any idea what the Pats are gonna look like with no preseason. Expectations are pretty low for the first time in 20 yrs

1 Like

Funny thing is …(surprise) I can’t stand Cam Newton. I love Belichick don’t get me wrong but Mass owes him a statue beside Orr and Auerbach but CAM??? come on man. He was a pompous ass coming in, a thief when attending Florida and now he’s riding on Brady’s coattails… I don’t like it!

And I sure as shit ain’t routing for Tampa Bay.

1 Like

I checked in with my buddy and asked him to take a closer look at a couple AK autos he sprouted from the same batch. Sure enough he sees pistils at only 3 weeks.
For any of you who have experienced this with autos, should we still expect them to grow and bloom for another 5-7 weeks? even if they’re only 6" tall now?

Yes. They’ll still need to flower for ~6-8 weeks. They just started early.

1 Like

Possibly longer. I was forgetting AK has a long flowering time.

1 Like

Gary what was the original time frame on them. Usually autos will tell you - flowers in 10-12 weeks some even claim 8 - 10 weeks. That gonna be your overall grow time.

So these should still have 6-7 weeks. If they still have the same lifespan that’s all i care about and it should be fun to watch the flowers develop for that long.

1 Like

Ya at first you think “no way they are gonna flower for 10/12 weeks” but sure as shit some sativas flower for 14 weeks. LoL Chocolope being one of them… LoL

2 Likes

I’m just saying some strains take for ever…no connection to what you were saying just telling ya some strains take forever…

2 Likes