Blueberry autoflower "problem"?

So i ordered 5 bb auto seeds and they all seem well i use coco and perlite mix water at ph of 6.5 i grow in a wardrobe with 2x 200 cfm fans 1 intake 1 outtake i also use a 300w led that is roughly 33 inches away from the plant i have not given nutrients onlonly water. the only problem im getting is they are 3 weeks old and only just developed the little second set of leaves to me it seems slow for 3 weeks old compared to the other blueberry auto posts ive seen. Im pretty new to growing this will be my 6th grow if they dont die just any help would be appreciated

3 Likes

Ph should be a little lower in coco. Shoot for a ph of 5.8. They are building roots in the pot and as soon as she has more roots, she’ll start growing above ground again :wink::v:

3 Likes

Thankyou for the reply and advice with ph levels ill try it out but will keep posting updates

1 Like

You’re welcome. You can tag me the same way I’m tagging you if you need anything @Tomjones

1 Like

@MattyBear ive been following the directions you gave me they are 1 month 1 week old now roughly ph is 5.8

they have grown a little bit but not much im just concerned because they only grow for 9-11 weeks and its been going for 5 weeks with little to no progress this is my 2nd or 3rd ilgm replacement surely its the seeds? Ive also changed to only using the led grow lights for 8 hours a day (with 1x300w and 1x120w) and they are out in the beautiful sun the other 12 hours
Also temps in wardrobe 24-27 degrees celius lights on and 23 celius when off out side when its in the sun is about 26-28 celsius humidity temps always %60-70%

When they are in a pot that size, they will stop growing above ground for a little bit while it builds on its root system. They will begin to grow above ground soon :v::bear:

3 Likes

Okay hope so! Cant wait! ill keep you posted @MattyBear in the coming weeks.

1 Like

My blueberry autos were very slow growers at the start too and I had the same concerns. This is what they look like now.

4 Likes

@Familyman definetly reassure me they look awesome!

1 Like

I have a couple smaller ones too that just keep vegging. They do seem to pick up steam after about week 4. I normally grow photos and this is my first go at autos. I’m not that impressed with the ilgm BBA seeds. I had quite a few duds.

1 Like

Hey @MattyBear quick update they look like they taling off hopefully this week i did notice on one of them i see 3 small but noticible white hairs are they flowering already? Not much bigger since last photo maybe 1 new node

I’d need to see a picture to tell you for sure…

i also watered them about 2 days ago with the grow micro and bloom nutrient kit i only used 1/4 teaspoon of micro to 10litres of water ph’d to 5.6 should i use grow at all Next water feeding? If so what strengths if not how long should i wait?
also noticed the bottom leaves going lighter in color i assume from the nutrients? Also one of the leaves have a tiny brown bit at the end thats curled the leaf up hopefully i havent killed them :sweat: cant send photo of the color on them will have to later tonight
Plant coloring

Hair

Coloring

@MattyBear

Yeah, I see pistils. They look really starved too. If you let the one flower out, you might end up with a joints worth…

2 Likes

So should i feed them some grow,micro next feed

I’d follow manufacturers recommended amounts for the stage of growth from here on out. I’d also continue feeding veg nutes for the runt showing pistils too

@MattyBear what should i opt for mild growth, agressive etc?

I would do mild one feed and full the next unless you see nutrient burn

Have been following your advice it doesnt seem to be working there nearlly 2 months old and they only have period of 3 months and there all starting to get hairs no bigger since last reply im going to open a support ticket

They are not growing tall because they are growing their roots in that big pot. Once the roots catch up to the size of the pot they will grow upwards. Be careful adding nutes to them. They will not eat much at this stage and your soil can get hot. Resulting in really bad nute burn.

1 Like