Blueberry Autoflower no flowering

I’ve concluded that this must be a genetic issue. From my research I learned that:

F1 Won’t be Auto Flowering but will carry the Auto Flower Gene.

F2 Will be around 20% to 30 % Auto flowering the remaining 70% percent will require 12/12 lighting to flower

F3 Will be around 70 to 80% Auto flowering the remaining 30% percent will require 12/12 lighting to flower

F4 Will be 100% Auto flowering.

Therefore, my plants must need a 12/12 light schedule to flower. I’ll check the theory and get back to you all.

3 Likes

And how would you know which “F” you are getting?

Well, that would be close to impossible to find out based on the seeds you
get until you learn one isn’t flowering. This would solely depend on ILGM
and their genetics and breeding. Based on the fact one is more like a
sativa in growth and one that hasn’t flowered, I would guess I got F2 or
F3 seeds as they might have been in a hurry to meet demand and haven’t
stabilized genetics which is common with many seed companies.
She has been in darkness for 24 hours and will start 12/12 tonight.

What was the average day that the others began to flower?

both crowned day 32. The other one lagged behind for another week and a
half leading me to believe it was a photoperiod due to genetics and F2-3
seeds. I’ll know more in a couple days as it has been on 12/12 for a day
following 24 hours darkness.

Just an update for everyone. By switching it to 12/12 they went into flower. Strain must have not been stabilized and I must have gotten F2 F3 seeds. No big deal. Now we all know how to fix an Autoflower that won’t flower…they are actually photo seeds.

3 Likes

@Mr.Spliff I know this thread is older but would like to know how the harvest went and was there a difference in the smoke :sunglasses: ?

Please help me. I have 2 beautiful WW autoflowers from Crop King. They are both approx 5 weeks old. One started flower in 3 weeks. The other plant has no signs of flowering at all and continues to grow big and beautiful.

1 Like

May be a super auto. Takes them longer, but they can get much larger because of the extra grow time.

1 Like

So I have one bb auto 3 times the hight of others you say bad genetics should I throw them away