Blueberry Autoflower looks a lil off

This has also been my experience with blueberry autos. Mine have also taken forever for the trichs to cloud up. Right now my blueberry auto is going to take longer to finish than a photo that I planted at the same time. I’ll be done with them after this grow. They grow fluffy buds and take longer than photos.

Okay. Lesson learned. I didn’t go about measuring pH properly and simply thought it meant that the water needed to be pH’d before nutes. Sooo. Likely seeing this damage as a result of lockout and burn.

So, while I can take this lesson to the next grow I wonder about salvaging what I’ve got. The burn is eating up the upper fan leaves / sugar leaves. (middle and inside leaves look perfectly happy). Looking for less couch lock than blueberry is known for so was gonna chip when cloudy with some amber. Looked at as much of the plant as I could… looks like it prolly still has another week or so to go to get some amber. Most views look highly cloudy. Amber is there but only on the bigger and older sugar leaves.

Think I should wait it out or waiting will only ruin the plant more and harvest now? Other options?

image image image image image image

You could definitely go another week if you want. She’s not just going to drop dead on ya. I’m seeing probably 95% cloudy from those pics so you could drop her in the dark for a few days and then chop if you’re not wanting any couchlock.