Blueberry Autoflower all different

Grew some Blueberry auto flower I bought here. Same care, location, soil, etc. They all look totally different! No way they are they same type of plant, who the hell knows what they are at this point. From now on, no more autoflower for me.

1 Like

Can you post a few pictures
Ive grown the bb autos and have good results?
I also know of other members who have grown them in the past also with great results

Also more info on you set up would be good
Type of nutrients and feeding schedule etc
Pits or directly in ground

Every seed is different. They aren’t clones. This is what you see within a strain; expressing different phenotypes within the strain.

2 Likes

I"m kinda new to auto’s. my question is I read an article on auto"s and it read to continue watering until harvest,that does"nt make any sense to me I know that 2 week’s before the fall axis that my Northern light’s and white widow"s I give them 1 more good flush and let nature take it"s course,but I just don"nt understand watering until harvest can you clarify this for me? I"m going to use a t-5 @ 2 40 watt bulbs for growing inside it"s getting dangerous out side and my N.L are frigging huge also W.W are the same I"ve got to move my next grow inside I am trying to secure info on auto’s any help the cops are using Drone’s now to bust your ass thanks for any thing you can do

Same exact problem but indoors…what the heck happened??
Question/concerns about Auto Blueberry variations in height & flower start times .

I bought 5 ILGM BB autos a few years ago….love them!
All grew short compact (20”), big thick flowers, harvest around 90 days from sprout, yield 6-7 oz every time…
So I took you up on your buy 10 get 10 free offer…got to have some more of this.

Sprouted 4 of the new seeds, in a 3x3 tent w/ 1200 watts of led, dwc recirc system (common reservoir) light 20 on / 4 off, temps 75day, 68 night, water temp 68…same as previous grows.

Long story short…they all look identical until about day 35. (*I do pinch them once & use LST)

#1 started flowering as usual, stretch to 18-20” stopped and started to fatten up.(this plant has much darker green leaves) this is what I have experienced in the past with the ILGM auto BB. easy & compact.

#2 started to flower around day 50, stretch to 50+” plus !!

#3, #4 stared to flower day 55, stretch to 40”

9 ½ weeks into it now….67 days

#1 – I’m checking trichomes on already….she is all tight, sticky and sweet

#2 is forming buds (long white hairs, almost snowball looking)

#3 & #4 hairs aren’t even clumped up yet….

This is not good situation….any ideas or comments

Do you think its normal variation and I’ve just been lucky so far…
Or has something changed on your end with this batch of auto BB seeds?

pictures attached

Thank you ahead of time for the response…
Kagey1

Same as amnesia a few difrent types but awzome smoke

2 Likes