Blueberry Auto Seeds

@James68 ok James. I’m very new and green to growing cannabis . I have learned a shitload of info on here and I thank you all. If or when you’ve got time could you direct me to a site or send a recipe for your or a good soil. Can I get away with one soil for veg and flower or will I need to transplant after veg?

1 Like

I grow Automatics via Mr Sun and from seed in soil, to herb in pipe is apx 100 days …the SEED SHOP here is ‘heaps O fun’…:partying_face:

Composting will take time . so read up how to make it for next year .

Go for it

Thanks James

my pleasure…be inquisitive as that is how you will learn and be able to pass the knowledge on…:man_farmer::seedling::rainbow:

ps : the compost worms are Ganga Warriors and break the compost down into the good earth.
pps: be cautious of any packaged soil with TIME RELEASE nutrients.

J68

fascinating, i shall give this a whirl next grow…thank you for the tip but what strength Hydrogen Peroxide prior to diluting with H2O should I get ?

3 percent.

1 Like

thank you very much. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks to reading some of @OldSkunk posts, that’s how I learned to germinate my seeds and now I too have had 100% germination. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

It works every time if they’re viable

There is a support section here about soil. It’s called Soil Building. I have a recipe that’s pretty hot posted there.

Link me there please

Honestly I don’t know how. Pretty sad since I’ve been here a year and a half.

1 Like

Just dropped 3 more beans and put the unsprouted ones in the peroxide mix. We shall see what happens

1 Like

Somewhere in the forum I created a post a while back called THE PERFECT GERMINATION METHOD IF YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I can’t remember where I created the post, but it details what I do.

1 Like

Looks like 3 more beans sprouted tap roots last night. Looks like I have 6 blueberry plants starting so far.

1 Like

@OldSkunk your method with the peroxide is spot on. I now have 8 maybe 9 beans planted for a total of 9 blueberry plants. Hopefully they all take off. I may even have to mother a northern lights I Order to move this grow up in the cue.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s done the trick for you @Familyman. I’ve not lost a seed yet especially with Rapid Rooters and Rapid Start.
These are 2 weeks old and doing great

I believe this is what you are looking for:

The Perfect Germination Method If You Follow Directions

1 Like