Blueberry auto pics

Id really like to see everyone’s bby auto pics. This is my first auto run. My grow buddy said he found bad reviews on this strain… I sure hope some of yall can prove him wrong lol. My grow room is 10x12 with 6 5 gal. buckets rdwc. With 24 hlg qb120’s for my lighting 12 in 3000k and 12 in 4000k. If anyone has a room similar to mine, and has ran this strain i would love some insight. Thank yall.

I grew a Blueberry auto that I harvested in July that gave me 3.8 oz’s. Here are some pic’s of it when i harvested it.

. I don’t Know what they found wrong with this strain. Can you elaborate on the problems

5 Likes

Looking dam good, some people are down on autos just because they’re autos, personally I don’t like heavy indicas but they’re great for pain , good luck on your next grow

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

BBA was my favorite strain of any auto that I have grown. Compact, tight buds and trouble free. Thank you ILGM.

Peculiar bud shot

Another two

The three weighed in at 9.7 oz. I don’t think the tallest was even 18"

5 Likes

So y’alls pics look great. I keep hearing I keep hearing they grow small skinny, and never turn blue or purple colors like the picture shows

2 Likes

You need to flower in cool temps/low humidity to get the colors to show (upper 60F / 35%RH)…

2 Likes

Hey guys,

My plants seem to look depressed and getting some burn marks on some leaves. Any tips?

2 Likes

What is the PH and temperature of nutrients? Appears like lockout… Also, are you using Hydroguard?

1 Like

PH has been good between 6-6.5

The nutrients are kept in room temperature. Yes im using hydoguard

2 Likes

What is your ppm/ec could also be too hot

Im hydro i keep ph between 5.8 and 6.3

Also how often are you changing your water out

PPMs around 700. I normally change it once per week. But recently I have been needing to add water almost daily. The water level was pretty low for about a day few days ago. Could that possibly have caused it?

1 Like

Possibly if its hard tap water, if your adding newts to the new water that can cause lockout. You might try flushing with ro water for a day and then change to new nutrient water

I add the nutrients to the water once per week when i change out the water. However I havent been adding more nutrients when refilling the water throughout the week.

1 Like

I was meaning temperature of reservoir nutrients. You want them cool.

1 Like

True hot water over 70-75 and or lack of oxygen can be detrimental in a hydro system within a day or two sometimes a few hours

1 Like

So my blueberrys are looking pretty good im not sure why anyone would complain about this…so far lol

1 Like

My blueb’s are doing great :+1:t2: About a week old. I am using Octopots, coco loco, advanced nutrients, and California Lightworks LED.

Not a fan of CLW but I have two fixtures… might as well use them.

1 Like