Blueberry auto harvest advice

Looking for some insight as to when to harvest. The plant is exactly 13 weeks today I am one week in to flushing my hydro system. Some say 1 week for hydro other say 2. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

She looks like she is approaching that perfect window. Try to get some trich shots with the grow lights off. And focus on calyx trichs not sugar leafs if possible

7 more days imo. I see white pistils in the second pic barely meaning it can swell more
Edit: last pic

Hope these pic can assist more. Hard to get pics of trichomes.

2 Likes

Kinda hard to see.

But theres a few cloudy to be seen in there.

That third pic was perfect just had the blurplea on. She looks close tho

2 Likes

Lol alright last try got some better close up’s. Hard to hold a magnifying glass in your hand with the phone and a flashlight. Plus gotta take the photo. :man_facepalming:t2:I appreciate the feedback. So you guys say another week?

5 Likes

You can chop now if you like I see all or mostly cloudy but it might can gain weight

Base on it being 91 days and from the pictures it looks like it could be ready. Also could let it go one more week.

2 Likes

At least. I was thinking maybe 2

2 Likes

Same…I see 2 weeks left. Maybe start flush now if you do that.

2 Likes

Almost time for that happy Harvest. Enjoy

2 Likes

I have seen this a few places now. Thought I saw is on a Yoshi thread but could not find it. I looked at my journal and I had one blueberry finish day 81 but other 2 took longer. Plus I’m still wondering or was it wondering, anyways I’ll be posting pictures of my trichomes for advice so I am not rock solid confident on what I see.

1 Like

Thats some nice looking buds i would say its getting really close

1 Like

Thank you guys for the help I appreciate it.

1 Like