Blueberry auto day 68when to flush and harvest

image|375x500](upload://80de2hOfEZu0b16QjjT93p2lkEO.jpeg)

Question this is my Blueberry auto from Ilgm day 68. When should I Flush nutrients from her. She is hydroponic in clay balls. I see the pistils are turning brown slightly. Tricomes are appear clear. Ph 5.9 ppm about 850ppm. Using Fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom. 3tsp to 2 tap/gallon. How much longer?

2 Likes

@ILGM.Support

1 Like

You have several weeks to go based on the look of the pistils. How many days has the plant been flowering?

9 Likes

Most my autos take 90 days or so. You are looking at about 22 days +/-. Flushing nutrients takes 10-14 days. I usually start flushing out nutes from my soil grow once the trichomes reach maturity. (All cloudy). I like amber trichomes so this time works for me. If you want no amber start when the trichomes are 50/50.

Skipped the Grow Big for a reason?

That is a hard question to answer but Id say your looking at AT LEAST 3 more weeks.

3 Likes

20220625_142056
Patience is the hardest part of this hobby

6 Likes

Patients pays of when it comes to having a great product. :blush::v:

3 Likes

After most of the pistils have turned orange and receded into the buds start checking trichromes. If you’re doing a final flush then do like @Docnraq said. My two auto grows took 104 and 107 days to finish so hang in there.

4 Likes

Day 84 blueberry auto in hydroand clay pellets fox farm nutes

@Docnraq @ILGM.Support @Outlaw @Flitme

5 Likes

Looking alot more like harvest time now. How do the trikes look?

3 Likes

Getting reel close if not there already!!

3 Likes

@GreggT @Docnraq @MidwestGuy
In final flush with only ph5.8 water. I am at crunch time. Im laaving town for a month in two weeks. Have to harvest Sunday in time for it to dry🤞

3 Likes

Might be a tad early but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

2 Likes

Top two blueberry. Bottom two northern lights. They have to be ready

2 Likes

The trichomes will tell the story, regardless sounds like you are chopping because of a trip. Gotta do what you gotta do.

3 Likes

Today is the day. Chopping today.

4 Likes