Blueberry and white widow

here are some ww bud trichome shots with my new endoscope camera similar to the one you recommended to me @Tylan,lets see how they turned out ,my first time playing with it

@Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @WillyJ @Willd @Coltfire

8 Likes

here are some trichome pictures of the blueberry buds with my new camera

lets see how they turned out
@DoomSack @merlin44 @Screwauger @SmoknGranny @AnneBonny @Niala

8 Likes

i’m seeing gold in them there buds!

1 Like

Nice…:grin:

1 Like

Very nice and much improved. Amber is the nectar of life!! @daz49

1 Like

Thanks everyone, how do you think the new camera is working

1 Like

That thing takes sweet picts! Very nice. My advice with the ww is be patient, she will reward you. In my experience with 20+wwa none went under 90 days or 12 weeks. The ones i was patient and let go longer are so covered in crystals they really are “white” super stinky, sticky amazing meds. Dont get me wrong i cut a few earlier first time around and it was still good, but tje omes i let finish were amazing.
Your look beautiful btw

1 Like

Thanks @Familyman420 , my little brother says proper white widow when finished should be white and thats where they get their name but I’ve never seen it like that, is that right?

1 Like

Looking real good my friend!! Nice shots :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks even better than the original.

1 Like

@daz49 yes its true some ww will be so crystally it looks white, how it got it name id think. But in my experience with ww its norm. Is lighter green, and very covered in crystals, sometimes to the point it looks rolled in sugar.
Its one of the strains i have grown ALOT of over the years (going back 15+yrs) I’ve never seen truely white buds though.

2 Likes

Is that not why its called ww because done right it should look white but only cause of the crystals. Like it was said its l8ke thy been rolled in sugar. ???

2 Likes

here are todays ww trichs

plans have changed a bit so i am either harvesting tomorrow or stemsplitting tomorrow as i have had more mold turn up and its not worth risking losing the crop

3 Likes

here are the bb trichs from today

mold is a terrible thing to get into your tent ,i just cant risk any more of the crop waiting on the white of the white widow,what mixture was it you used for your mold @AnneBonny ? Was it lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide and distilled water?

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you are getting more mould. I don’t know if I would stem split these if the mould is that persistent you might want to get them down as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Yeah thanks @Tylan brother, that was totally what I was thinking, right harvesting tomorrow it is then

1 Like

Strange how any of the effected bud doesn’t show any mold, not that I know what to look for but the effected bud looks like lots of trichomes have died

I decided since this is such a colourful grow ,that i would show you some of my pretty buds

Let me know what you all think, I’m on my 5th grow now and this is by far the most colourful

Then we get into the chunky big

Going to be harvesting as soon as they dry up, then 48 hour’s darkness, then harvest, so I think we’re looking at probably Wednesday

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @Tylan @Coltfire @Mikos @SmoknGranny @AnneBonny @Myfriendis410

10 Likes

Nicely done @daz49

1 Like

Thanks brother, I did like these one’s

3 Likes