Blueberry and Super Silver Haze

Here are my two girls at 4 weeks old

3 Likes

They look good.

It’s time for transplanting to bigger pots. Happy roots = happy plants.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with @MidwestGuy she needs more room. I would let em dry out and then transplant into a 3 gallon pot with some rich dirt in the bottom

1 Like

I concur with @MidwestGuy & @2GreenThumbs and add beneficial microbes for a healthy root system.

3 Likes

I agree and they are in the light garden at the moment and I’m just trying to get my sister to put my grow room back up for me as we had to take it down for an inspection of the property and I can’t do it myself anymore so I have to rely on my sister ,who does help me but it’s more on her schedule lol so I have to do it softly softly and she helps me through out my grows so I can’t complain

4 Likes

We got the grow room put up yesterday and got the girls put in their bigger pots, they have plenty of room to grow now and they are looking great

1 Like

Here are my super silver haze and blueberry at 6 weeks old

3 Likes

Nice looking plants @daz49. I love both those strains. Is the shorter one the BB? The stems on the taller one look to green to be the BB. Have you noticed the patchy purpling on the blueberry stems.? Always seems to happen w that one.

2 Likes

Thanks and yeah the blueberry are the shorter ones

Here are my blueberry and super silver haze at 7 weeks old

2 Likes

Here’s my girls at 8 weeks old and my little brother has talked me into changing the light,all the time I have grown it’s always been with HPS and I’ve been happy with the results but my brother has used the Mars Hydro for a couple of years and had good results and he’s talked me into giving it a go so here they are with the new light

2 Likes

Here are my girls at 9 weeks in veg and I have both of the lights now so I’m hoping to be impressed

1 Like

Here are my girls at 10 weeks in veg and they go into flower from today

1 Like

How you doing man? I hope you’re well.

1 Like

Hello my friend,it’s been to long, I hope life has been treating you well my friend how are you doing