Blueberry and OG Kush Auto

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA. Blueberry and OG Kush from ILGM

• Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? FFOF Soil

• System type? Basement 2X4 tent

• PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? PH going in 6.5-6.6

• What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS … Advance Nutrients 4ml micro,4ml grow,6ml bloom , plus 5ml Cal-Mag

• Indoor or Outdoor …Indoor

• Light system, size? HLG 320 XL Quantum Board at 15 inches

• Temps; Day, Night … Day-84 F

• Humidity; Day, Night… Day-46%

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size…6" Filtered Exhaust

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, … Dehumidifier running 24-7

• Co2; Yes, No…No Co2

What’s the problem? Or are you just doing a grow journal?

No major issues , just a couple of leaves on the blueberry showing some yellowing and spotting . Could be a manganese issue starting . 4 days ago 8/1 they both got 1 quart of AN micro ,grow, bloom , PH in was 6.5 , out was 6.6 . PPM in was 407 , PPM out was 714 . 8/2 I tied down some branches and each one got 1 pint of plain H2O . 8/3 they got 1 qt. of AN each . 8/4 No water or nutes . Today 8/5 they got 1 quart of each of 4ml micro,4ml grow,6ml bloom , plus 5ml of Cal-Mag and 1/4 tsp of Cha-Ching per gallon . PPM in was 702 . I’ll give them a couple more days to see how they react . If more leaves show yellowing I will flush . Maybe I’m pushing them too hard with nutes .

Just a journal , but I have some leaves yellowing . Any feedback or comments are appreciated .

It looks like deficiency which one am unsure but @Countryboyjvd1971 might know more.

What kind of water are you using? City, well, ro? Kinda looks like you need some calmag added to your feeding

Very common in flower with an nutrients

City water that sets out for two days before using . 5ml of cal-mag was given 8 days ago . 5ml cal-mag was given again today along with nutes . I was thinking the same thing .

pH
You pHing your water and nutes?

Yes always check ph . 6.5 - 6.6 soil . I fed plants today . I will watch for symptoms on other leaves . Maybe do a flush if it continues .

I’m fixing to start some og kush autos and was just wondering what day you started or how many days old is she? the og of course…

OG Kush sprouted on 7/1 , so 37 days .

@Seeddog, cool, thanks. i’ll be watching. i’m still like 2 wks before i start germ.
have seeds though. :sunglasses:

I’d say you’re definitely overfeeding with the an. From 8/1-8/5 you fed 3 times, even though your run-off ppm was coming out way higher than your input.

What’s the pH of your soil/run-off?

I thought they might have been hungry so I gave them a little extra . I took the 2 leaves off last night . No other leaves are effected . I gave them 1 pint of plain h2o yesterday they seemed dry . I will water tonight to get a reading on run off . They are looking ok today . Buds are stacking on both .

When did you flip to flower, if you sprouted 7/1?

Did you flush at transition, especially if you’ve been feeding heavily? I know your qb makes plants hungrier & thirstier, but don’t start throwing everything you have at them all at once. Figure out what’s wrong & treat that; your meters will tell you a lot. I bet your soil’s pH is whacked out, especially from the constant heavy feedings.

A flush is probably a good idea, to get back to a good base level.

These are auto flowering plants . Lights have been on 12 on 12 off from the start . The blueberry sprouted on 6/21 . I started a Northern Lights at the same time as the BB but it didn’t germinate so I dropped the OG in peroxide and water on 6/25 . The OG Kush sprouted 7/1 . The feedings have only been 1 quart each plant . I’ll get a run off reading today .

I was just thinking…you’re getting runoff from only 4 cups of h20, in pots that size? And you’re watering/feeding very often (I know, qbs), but maybe she’s too wet? If everything else isn’t working, maybe give them 3 or so days to dry out?

3 gallon pots . Well , they are wet now ,lol . Mixed 1ml of Cal Mag into 1 gallon of plain H2O Phed at 6.5 , PPM was 201 going in . Each plant just got 1/2 gallon of H2O . The OG Kush 1 pint came out at 6.6 . PPM was 583 ppm . Blueberry had 1 pint also the PH was 6.7 and 609 ppm out . They look good today . I’ll get some pictures in a couple of days and we’ll see what they look like then . I think @Sirsmokes might be on the right track as they have only gotten Cal Mag twice before in small amounts . I love watching autos grow . Thanks @blackthumbbetty

They are looking good today . @blackthumbbetty . @dinoKid . @Sirsmokes

OG