Blueberry 420 mainlined. Beginner grower

:+1:t3: I’m glad this is helping out my fellow growers :heart_eyes:
It always work! When in doubt toss it out - hermi
I’ve used this since it was in High Times years ago.

@ExpertNoob have you started anything new yet?

I re-started my blueberry! When I had this male growing, I was also trying a “flower from seed” and that one ended up being a female so I took a clone from it and regressed it back to the vegetative phase. It’s still rooting right now and I’ll plant it in about a week and post it up here!

Hey guys! Crazy story but I’m still working this same clone I told you all about after the first plant was a male. Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to “re-start” the plant several times chopping all growth down to one node and recently repotted her. For a while she wasn’t growing, and for a while when testing a new soil I had so many fruit flies I couldn’t stand it and repotted her again. After repotting her I went to top her one last time again and accidentally (while stoned of course) cut off all but one node at the very bottom of my tree :woman_facepalming: Lol she’s been through a lot but still hanging in there. I also had a beautiful bag of purp I found a seed in a few days ago and popped it in the same pot. So here we are now. I have just topped the blueberry down to 2 nodes, purples just poking her sprout out. Still using ocean Forrest soil & nutes every 2 days.

Wild. Are you gonna scoop that seedling out of that pot while she’s still little? It’s pretty wild that your clone is still chugging along. The force is strong with her.

I couldn’t believe I accidentally chopped all the growth off! I thought it was dead and left it under the lamps for a week just to see if anything happened and luckily I didn’t destroy one node enough haha. I was just going to leave the othe sprout in the same pot and let them grow together unless that’s a bad idea? Here’s an update this morning

Well, I’m just a regular Noob. You’re the expert :wink:. But I’d think that with all the roots from that first plant in there, there wouldn’t really be enough room for a second plant to mature properly in that same pot. I think she’s be healthier in her own space. It’s not a huge deal right now, of course, but it’s also a lot easier to transplant a seedling than a vegging plant… especially if their roots get all intertwined. It’s your call, of course, and they are weeds. Good luck!

I didn’t even think about that, makes a lot of sense though that one already has such a large root mass I went up from a 3gal pot to I think either 5 or 7. Do you think it’s too soon to move it without stressing it out?

Sorry for not replying sooner. I got all wrapped up in the elections, and work. If you haven’t already, I’d go ahead and transplant that little girl. I hope all’s going well with the two of them. :slightly_smiling_face: