Blueberry 420 mainlined. Beginner grower

@Onlythebest79 @Dieselgrower thanks guys! do either of you have any pics or threads you can tag me in showing a plant around this stage? I’m having trouble getting the gardening wire in the right places because I topped super early in the beginning and didn’t give them much space to grow out. Can I do a supercut now and remove some of the bottom nodes so I can try tying them down again? I think I maybe also did not have them tied down properly the first time at the 90° angle as suggested

I can tag you into mine its an outdoor ggrow where one of my plants is mainlined but its ggot some pictures and ill upload more laater today after work

1 Like

I would appreciate it!

I’ve tried to mainline a few times, haven’t been able to go flower in under 4 months each time. Too much vegg time in my opinion, now if I got double the yield than I get with topping and lst alone I could see doing it. But, I just harvested an lb off a topped lst white widow

2 Likes

@ExpertNoob

Here’s a link to my post and all previous grows I have done.

2 gorilla glue #4 , OG Kush clone and a unknown - #63 by dbrn32

At top of this post there’s a link to all my other grows I’m no pro bu I’m getting there and have produced some pretty good weed defoliating topping and LSTing all my babies. Hope this helps

2 Likes

She looks amazing, @ExpertNoob! Great grow. I’m impressed, and aspire to emulate you. It looks like she handled the topping very well.

1 Like

Alright buds any suggestions appreciated, is she looking a bit light like she has a nutr deficiency? I’m always worried about it because this was one of my biggest issues with my first grow. Here’s a few pics because the first one is super close and the flash may make it seem lighter than it actually is

5 Likes

Give us a picture of her from the side. Really show off her figure :joy::v::+1:
She looks good from what I can tell

1 Like

A little hard to tell, but from the pics it looks like she could be starting a magnesium deficiency.

How do I fix that mam? Right now I’ve got 6tsp of big bloom x 2tsp of grow big per gal that I’ve been feeding 2-3 times a week

My lamps on now but here she goes :wink:

2 Likes

Go get general hydroponics calimagic and add a couple tsp’s per gallon along with the nutes

2 Likes

Looking good. Now I will sometimes keep tying each limb down after I top it to help spead out the plant a little and help those secondary nodes become primaries. I’ve had a plant grow that it pushed the ties out so I quit trying to tame her and just supercropped her when she was done stretching.

1 Like

Thank you!

What exactly is super crop? I have been trimming almost all of the big fan leaves because they’re covering budsites and wasn’t too sure if it was too much but she hasn’t slowed down in growth at all if anything she has even more leaves the next day

1 Like

Well I use it to control height and tp help have a more even canopy. What you’ve been doing looks like it’s working :v:
Here is the scoop on supercropping

2 Likes

As @Onlythebest79 said, any Cal Mag will take care of it.

1 Like

Question for any(every)one! What does it mean when she’s nice and perky when lamps first turn back on but at the end of the light period she’s drooping could it be because it’s too warm or the light is too close? I’m pretty sure it’s not because it’s under watered
Here’s a reference pic of how close lamp is, top one is 1000w side one is 300w (Actual wattage varies thanks @dbrn32 )

1 Like

It’s completely normal for them to droop during lights out.

5 Likes

She’s use to the cycle and she’s drooping because she’s fixing to rest

5 Likes