Blue planet Cal Mag

So I noticed my plant has more purple than usual, and I ordered blue planet brand cal mag, after using it gave me neut burn, so I used way less this time. Is there a way of making up for cal mag with something with no nitrogen?

Little bit about her
-Black devils Og from lineage genetics
-Medium is fifty fifty mix with hand if happy frog and ocean forest, with miracle grow (I know…now and apparently its spiked with there neuts)
Have not needed to feed, but I do use a tea every other water(botanicare) and said value mag

I think @dbrn32 knows a few with lower N. If not my bad DB… @Myfriendis410 i saw u responding to another tag. Cmon over :joy:

Epsom salts contain Magnesium and Sulphur tho. Its my new go to. Need a calcium supplement myself

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll look into the Epsom

I guess depends on what exactly you need. A lot of growers need calmag for nitrogen, most for calcium, and some for magnesium. Just as purp said unscented Epsom salts will provide magnesium and sulfur. If you’re looking for minus nitrogen, earth juice oily cann will do and provide some humic acid too. I believe nectar of the gods has one as well, but I don’t remember the name.

1 Like

Earth Juice! I always forget good ole EJ… BudBro found a gallon around 25$. Need to find that convo. Think they have the au natural ph n down as well

2 Likes

They do, I’m pretty sure he had hi-brix molasses. Good stuff too in my experience, if you’re a molasses user.

1 Like

I gotta reup on more mykos/recharge. That ish expensive. Still have bout 5th a bag, but not sure how viable it is after a year.

N ur spot on. It was the brix mole…

2 Likes

Dig deep and spring for a bottle of tribus original. Won’t need either of those again. If you troll around and wait patiently you can maybe find discount code. If you do, lemme know because I need some for the old man and father in law. They sure as shit aren’t getting mine.

2 Likes

I meant to say with miracle grow perlite, and I I havnt needed to feed, infect I have dark leaves have the whole grow, my runoff is hot but it has constant miracle grow so its expected, so I’m looking for a nitrogen less cal mag lol

1 Like

Hahaha definitely dude. U know i get my troll on! Tribus… blue bottle?

@Rustolium420 those perlite will be cramping ur style for a while :man_facepalming:t5:

But Earth Juice makes a non nitrogen based calmag i assume from DB’s statement. Ill see if i can find it real quick

Edit: https://www.amazon.com/Earth-Juice-Elements-Cal-N-Mag/dp/B07VDH18DK

Nope its organic but has N… :thinking::angry::face_with_monocle:

Who has non Nitrated fricking calmag :joy:

2 Likes

Right company, wrong bottle. I got you dawg

https://www.amazon.com/HydroOrganics-HOJ13173-OilyCann-Fertilizer-Gallon/dp/B010LR6B3G/ref=asc_df_B010LR6B3G/?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

My man! No likes but thatll donit

1 Like