Blue Mystic Grow from Seed

New log at:

1 Like

Wow nice, Ur Lights-medium-regime?? How do U get such broad deep green seedlings w/o leggyness-stetching??
Scrawny sprouts, weakling seedlings have plagued Us multiple times… Moisture in soil a problem, as well as too much or not enough light, plus poor old-dry seeds from not most reputable Seed Banks…
Presently we’re building an 8’hx8l’x6’w mylar-lined grow-room w/in a spare bedroom, plus we have a 2x6 starter area available. No need for order control, we can open windows to fresh-air. Plenty of warm air as we’re located on Guam Temp 80 degrees avg. So we will utilize ACs to cool ar times… We’re ready to start our 1st full all indoor grow. Time to decide which regime to employ while we wait for Seeds Ordered : from ILGM $119.00 asap… I’m afraid we have been dealing with amateurs and dishonest folk s; online" 3 orders paid for so far, but nada…
IlGM is in position to change my attitude.
Quickly ship package and then forward the receipt as proof of completion… thanx dan

1 Like

I’m in FF Happy Frog. The first nutes I gave them was when I flipped to flower, it had been several weeks since the last transplant, and PPMs had dropped to ~800. I’m using HLG Rspecs.

I give them a lot of light and it helps manage the stretch. I also transplant 3 times and bury them up to their necks on each transplant. It helps manage the height. I FIM and top as well.

I started a newer grow log. The latest pics are here: