Blue Mystic auto LED vs. Northern Lights auto CFL

Hello all!
Im doing this journal in hopes of getting guidance from experienced growers.
My Mars 600 LED should be here in a week. When I get it I will put Blue Mystic under it in a separate tent and keep Northern Lights in tent under CFL’s 6400 veg, 2700 flower
2 separate grows:
1 Blue Mystic auto flower
1 Northern Lights auto flower
Fox farm ocean forest soil
3 gallon pots
Both popped same day in glasses of RO water
Then Pete pellets in small humidity dome
On 1/5/17 I put them under 6400 Agrobrite CFL
20 hrs on
4 hrs off

So here they are today, 10 days in soil.
Notice my humidity isn’t where it should be. Doing research on fixing this.
Green pot is Blue Mystic
Black pot Northern Lights
@Countryboyjvd1971 you wanted me to tag you so here we go…I’m so EXCITED!!

6 Likes

Hi @Jpositive, it’s seems to going well for your babies :+1::ok_hand:… A solution for low RH is to put 1 or 2 bowl(s) of water beside your pots… It’s working fine for me :+1::innocent:

2 Likes

I thought I read that somewhere. I’ll try it.
Thanks!

You’re welcome :innocent: :v:

1 Like

Nice brother I’m here and following
Looking good so far :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man

Good luck man,looking great!!

2 Likes

If your still having problems with humidity try putting water in a pan or small bucket hang a towel and let put one end in the water then blow a fan on towel
Towel will act as a wick pulling moisture up as fan blows across
You just made an evaporative humidifier :smiley::wink::+1:

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 You must have been reading my mind…I was just gonna post here that I’m getting a little worried about humidity and temp. Naila helped me with humidity but I’ve been paying close attention to thermometer and my temps are ranging from 78 to 88 degrees and my humidity still stays in 27% to 30% with 2 bowls of water in the tent.
If I keep the front of the tent unzipped it’ll stay around 84 degrees and 27% humidity but isn’t that too warm?

I would try to get temp down a few degrees 80 or lower if you can
if you throw some ice in pan with the the water it should help reduce temps and raise humidity? Maybe lol

You running an exhaust fan right ?

Yep, charcoal filter with exhaust fan on top, also small fan at bottom of tent circulating

Cool yeah so use small fan to blow across towel if you can manage all that inside your space that is

1 Like

You giving free hvac classes today @Countryboyjvd1971 hahaha I’m out of likes, 45 minutes after I woke up this morning. I don’t know how I could be out when this is my first attempt today? Or maybe it’s a 24 hour thing… lol anyway good advice on the humidity, that’s basically what I’m doing too. Raised from about 25% to 60% in about an hour!

3 Likes

Yeah something like that brother @bob31
It free advise Monday’s lol
I’m out of likes as well and I believe they go off a24 hr cycle
I still need to wait 4 hours it telling me lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: likes hahaha

1 Like

Mars 600w LED came in yesterday!
These girls are gonna love it.
When I get my second gorilla tent and it starts getting crowded in here, one of these ladies will be getting her own grow room.

3 Likes

Nice :+1: and let the games begin lol
Should use one tent for veg other for flower
Then you can keep a constant rotation going :+1::v::wink:

1 Like

Looking good! Lights are the deal makers on indoor grows.

1 Like

That is a really good idea! I’ve got plenty of seeds on backup…a few auto bubble gum, auto anesthesia and more auto blue mystic and northern lights.
I should probably do one plant at a time though huh?
I’ll only have the two 2.5 x 2 tents. And I’ve seen what a Blue Mystic can do under LED’s.

Perfect 2 at a time just need to germinate early when you close to harvest :+1:So you always have one in veg and 1 in flower

2 Likes