Blue haze...was doing fine now?!?!? Help

HELP HELP HELP…one of my gurls is having trouble please help before i loose her!!

1 Like

I did see a nasty white bug on it but I don’t know if the nasty white bug would have done this

Let’s start with this: please be as descriptive as possible in order to help us help you. What soil, how do you PH (meter or strips or drops), temp, nutrients and how often/much. How old, when in flower, what strain, etc.

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

• Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

• System type?

• PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

• What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system, size?

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deep breath. Ok fill out support ticket with as much info as possible. Then we can fix problem.

1 Like

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Blue Haze…
• Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
Soil in fabric pots
• System type?
• PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? N/A
• What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS *** not sure tiger bloom…big bloom… 3tbls once a week***
• Indoor or Outdoor
outdoor
• Light system, size? N/A
• Temps; Day, Night 75-80…day 68 night
• Humidity; Day, Night ***60% day 48% night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size N/A
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, N/A
• Co2; Yes, No.No

I know it sounds strange but we did this very minimally we just water and feed and that’s it you don’t do anything special. I started pH in the water in the beginning I give them faucet water its pH that about 6.5 and I haven’t had any problems until now they’re about to be ready to harvest soon so the other two or three are doing just fine… And I haven’t done anything different to this one that I’ve done to them

1 Like

I’m sorry I forgot to put the potting soil that’s the potting soil that I use

2 Likes

It looks like a potassium deficiency to me.

2 Likes

I’ll bet it’s potassium too but more than likely due to a PH issue.

Tap water isn’t good to use unless it’s allowed to stand for 24 hours FYI: chlorine. You have a deficiency but PRECISE measurement and adjustment of PH is what’s called for. Remember; every strain is different and behaves to environmental conditions differently. This particular plant is showing you she’s not happy but the other two aren’t either, guaranteed.

4 Likes

Yes sir, gotta get that Ph under control so she can get her potassium.

2 Likes

What should the pH be?

I’ve always been told that soil pH should be 6.5 do you have what your run off pH is

1 Like

No… no but I’m definitely aiming for 6.5

Yes, aim for 6.5 for soil, but anything in the range of 6.3 to 6.8 is good.

2 Likes

That’s good but if you are using drops or strips to determine PH it isn’t accurate enough. I would strongly suggest you invest in a PH meter. The Apera PH20 is the one I use: it’s around $50 on Amazon. There are others but that’s the type you need. NOT a 3 in 1 meter, not a soil PH meter. You will use it more than anything else, growing cannabis.

4 Likes

I have one…thanks
I used to just let the faucet water sit out like someone had said until the chlorine to dissipate it but this time I just ran the hose straight into the bottom of the tray and I should NOT have done that. so yes I will definitely pH the water make sure it’s 6.5 I do know how to bring it up or down thank you so much! Everybody thank you so much

3 Likes

Listen to @Myfriendis410 & @raustin. Theyve got you covered. Once you get ph down you might want to get some calmag for deficiency.

2 Likes

What’s new, Laura? Haven’t seen much from you in a while…

1 Like

Hi sweetie! Ive been here but in the wings. Hubbys going thru another parinoid stage thinking ill get us busted by being here. So ive been coming in for a few minutes then out. This forum is almost as addicting as growing. Since im in an illegal state this is the only place i can discuss my grow, annd learn from others who have already been there. Hope you & yours are doing well! What are you growing now? Always a pleasure to see you!!!

1 Like

Just finishing up a GL and flowering 2 Sour Diesel, 1 Crystal, 1 WW, and 1 GSC-X.

2 Likes

Gonna love the crystal. Im growing @ least one per grow for tincture.

1 Like