Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

My seeds never arrived but I really must be out of my mind :crazy_face: for even attempting this! Trying to clone the Blue Haze and I’ve got an auto on board White Widow and a Blue Dream Dropped what!

5 Likes

I like it! I just harvested a BD and am growing WWA outside! We must like the same strains lmao :v:

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone so, the OG Kush had been starting to turn yellow all over, and now I know why! Somehow my air pump was unplugged :scream: Drats! I must not of plugged it back in when I replaced my old powerstrip sometime last week. I thought they were looking hungry though so I gave a little extra nutrients (5ml) more this time so (25ml total) on the 3 part base and 5ml on additives. I will be uping the additives futher in flower but for now let’s see if they like it. The advanced nutrients calculator says I should be using 60ml for 4gallons but that’s way to strong. I’ve been thinking about going a little stronger but I don’t want nute burn. I have been going higher as they get older aproaching high ppm slowly.

Blue Haze

OG Kush

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

8 Likes

Glad you caught the air pump in time! @Noctis420 we’ve all made a mistake or two.

3 Likes

was not long ago I found my fan and air pump ended up on the 12/12 timer. Everything looked good while I was in there, but no air circulation anywhere all night. Think it went for a week like that…

3 Likes

They still look awesome :+1: especially the blue haze :star_struck:

2 Likes

Damn that sucks! luckily it wasnt to bad! I’m just glad I figured it out. I still have to thin out the blue haze I noticed a few water spots on a leaf and my rh is only 55%. Once midnight strikes I’m going to give her a a haircut lol @Bryan and thank you @Redeyedranger she sure is a beauty. My first plant to not get a calmag deficiency :clap:

1 Like

I do need new fans these don’t work that great any suggestion?

. I like mine alot. Super quiet, moves tons of air, inexpensive. Both running 24/7 for 6 months or more

4 Likes

That looks good :thinking: I will search that brand. I have been through 3 of these darn vivosun fans and I’ve tried a few other clip ones with no success. I just can’t seem to get a good quality fan lol. I just put my hepa filter germ guardians in there which helps with dust and stuff. Gives the bottom some good air flow. My Temps are getting up to 84Four though I need a better fan on top! @bryan

Plants looking great can’t wait to see some of those buds you get from them

1 Like

Looking great :+1:,

2 Likes

I’m thinking of putting my auto in soil. Probably a 4 gallon pot. Just have to buy soil somewhere. :thinking:
She had done a bit of stretching I think the dome is blocking some light I have the light really close. Want to get her in her final home. Maybe I will put the blue dream in soil too when the time comes. Not sure though.

3 Likes

Hey @Noctis420 I 2nd @bryan with that fan I have three of them and they have been stars thus far. I got a steal I paid $15 a piece for them like 7montha a go and now they have gone up in price to like $25. But I recommend them if you can get them.

Here’s a pic of a couple of them

7 Likes

Hey @Onlythebest79 nice setup! I will be buying some of these fans as soon as i get some extra cash! Thanks

2 Likes

@Noctis420 your plants are gorgeous ! How old are they ? Also, I haven’t placed mine in hydroponic pots yet. They need growth first. As of now they’re outside. My first attempt. I hope they’ll be as beautiful as yours !

1 Like

@Onlythebest79 your grow looks great ! :+1:

2 Likes

@JBC13

Thanks and I’m trying to be just like my fellow peers :grinning:

2 Likes

So I just want to say something right now…:weary: I literally almost died like 15 minutes ago from an suv coming at me crossing from the opposite side of the street. He floored it at me basically after the car ahead of me passed him from the other side of the road for no damn reason at all…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: So uh holy $#@! I’m thankful to be alive today.

2 Likes

Any idea what’s going on with the white widow or is it just me :crazy_face: dome on or off?

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

2 Likes