Them leaves look huge already good job bro
Happy growing

1 Like

you make it look easy @Noctis420

1 Like

YaY ! Congratulations.
They’re awful cute !!

1 Like

My northern lights sprouted on 5/21. Hydroponic is my choice too ! First grow here.
Congratulations again.

1 Like

Gave them a good flush we are now are 300ppm. In In the morning they will be in there seperate tents so I’ll post them in white light tomorrow.

@BIGE @Wishingilivedina420state @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @JBC13 @Josh1126 @Screwauger

5 Likes

Looking good! I’m especially interested in that Blue Haze… :v:

2 Likes

So now they are finally in there permanent homes. The og kush is still awaiting her Scrog it’s taking forever to get here but she has some growing to do anyway!

@BIGE @Wishingilivedina420state @Covertgrower @Josh1126 @JBC13 @Screwauger @raustin @MattyBear @bob31

6 Likes

very nice @Noctis420
i want to try dwc sometime as well!

1 Like

Thanks @BIGE if you do decide to try dwc you should get these buckets I have, they make it so much easier.

1 Like

what kind of buckets do you have?

1 Like

Such beautiful growth with fullness ! How old is your kush ? Also if you could please give me any help on abbreviations I’d appreciate it.
Congratulations are in order. There’s no better feeling I’m certain than a new birth !
Thanks for the link !
Blessings,
Jenn

1 Like

Hey @BIGE these are what I’m using

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CHEIO6Y?tag=greenrel-20

I bought 3 of them I don’t use the included air pump though it’s to weak. Res changes only take me 30 minutes now. Of course that will change once in flower but I like these buckets the roots of these plants are super white I’ve never had them looking so good. Hey @JBC13 dwc means deep water culture and Scrog is the net you see over the plants.

4 Likes

Also both plants are roughly 39 days old. @JBC13

3 Likes

I’d enjoy seeing your plants. I may place a picture of mine post day 6.
Thank you @Noctis420

1 Like

Hey man your plants are looking great i really gotta learn the dwc way but i hear that its very tempermental so i probably wont do to good

1 Like

Thanks @Josh1126 it’s really not bad once you get the hang of it. If anything it’s just a bit more expensive and a little more complex than using dirt. I should of bought these buckets in the beginning instead of doing diy. I know people probably struggle with the ph but this advanced nutrients pH perfect has done a great job. The hardest challenge I had was keeping the water temp from getting to hot but now that I’m in the basement it’s always the perfect temp. When I grew my auto out on my front porch I was battling res temps daily I really needed a chiller which is expensive I couldn’t afford it. If you ever Decide to try it let me know for sure.

1 Like

I might try it once i get the lights and seeds thinking of ordering a mix pack and some auto floers to put in my garden outside see how they do yield wise outside lol

1 Like

Sounds like a plan @Josh1126 I want to plant some autos outside too. Too bad you don’t live closer I could hook you up and get you going with a dwc setup. If you get that Bruce banner I want you to tell me how strong it smells.

Oh i will im gonna get one going indoors then im gonna start one inside and continue to veg it for an outdoor next year and see what its like outdoors im curious about the black widow as well. I might order those autos when i get paid this week lol have them ready by end of summer

2 Likes

Awesome man that’s a good idea. That black widow looks amazing the colors always interest me. I just ordered some seeds I can’t wait to get them. Not sure when I will drop them though gotta have room for them lol @Josh1126