Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

Yea i was trying in a tote in my room but the dogs kicked the door open and chewed on the stem maybe once i get my lights and tents set up ill try it again @Covertgrower

2 Likes

And when i did try all i had was the drops for ph not very accurate

2 Likes

@Noctis420 what size lights are those?

1 Like

300watt so they are 132 real draw. I’m using the small ones until I get closer to flower. Going to switch one into another tent when my new scrog and carbon filter arrives. @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Ok I was thinking it might be to much light for small plants but you might be ok. I’d start with one and add another half way through veg. But that’s me .

1 Like

They look really happy right now I’m keeping them at about 18inch away. Looks like a deformed leaf right there though. :thinking:

I’ll be checking on them to see how they take the light. So far so good.

@Wishingilivedina420state

3 Likes

They do look really happy :blush:. I think your gonna be fine.

1 Like

Yeah my blue haze was very droopy after the transplant but she perked right up haha @Wishingilivedina420state

There both looking great imo.

1 Like

That blue haze had been strong from the beginning but og taking her sweet time. Pretty excited to grow a sativa this round this OG Blueberry knocks me right out. Lol @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Yeah those og strains grow so slow it’s crazy. My lemon og only had about 3 inches of stretch in flower. But the sativa and most hybrids grow like crazy. I love it honestly watching the differents is fun to me lol .

1 Like

l

@Wishingilivedina420state @BIGE @Josh1126 @Screwauger @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

They got fresh nutrients and the roots look great. Set at about 250ppm I’ve been going up really slow with nutrients to prevent burning them. Let’s see how they look in another week. :v:

2 Likes

they look great @Noctis420

1 Like

Looking great @Noctis420

1 Like

Rockin the pots, nice looking plants @Noctis420

1 Like

FIM on the Blue Haze

@Wishingilivedina420state @Screwauger @BIGE @Josh1126

4 Likes

@Noctis420 thats a good looking fim mine never look that good lmao

2 Likes