Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

I voted for you @BIGE I hope you win this month! You’re so close.

1 Like

thank you for your support!

1 Like

You’re welcome @BIGE that bud looks amazing.

1 Like

So gave the ladies some fresh nutrients so now they are sitting approximately around 400ppm. The f.i.m turned out great on the Blue Haze. Looks like it split into four and she’s about to hit the scrog so I can start training! The OG Kush is taking her sweet time also recovering from the f.i.m. which is perfect and honesty she looks marvelous. They both have a big root ball now too, also I will finally be putting in the scrog net next week for the OG Kush.

Blue Haze

OG Kush

@BIGE @Wishingilivedina420state @Screwauger @Josh1126 @Covertgrower @bryan @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @MattyBear @JBC13

10 Likes

Beautiful !
Please advise me:
Today transferring into hydroponic pots. Have been growing in soil.
How can I successfully put the two little ones into the hydroponic pots ? I have had them inside, in soil. They’re young.
Unsure what to do.
Please help !
I hope mine will be as beautiful as yours. I would love that.
I don’t want to lose them.
( 4 leaves each )
Thanks so much !!!

1 Like
1 Like

Hey @JBC13 sorry I never started out in soil. Looks like you got some solid advice though they got you covered :+1: I start my plants in rapid rooters. You should try them out sometime.

1 Like

Hey @Noctis420 ,
I appreciate your reply. Is what you’re referring to a rockrool or a root starter? I am learning the lingo, lol !
It’s my first time so I want to succeed and partake ! Enjoying the fruits would be my outcome. There’s more to hydroponics than I imagined.
Great grow tent by the way !! What age are your recents ? They are quite show pieces and I know you’re happy.
Thanks a bunch.

2 Likes

I’m in week 5 of veg @JBC13 check out the rapid rooters below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0170WZLKO?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

That is one bushy plant man , awesome job @Noctis420

1 Like

So the OG Kush has taken off. It almost seems ahead of the blue haze now, but sadly I’m still waiting for my scrog to get here so I tied her down. Hopefully this will work until the scrog arrives. Trying to keep her from growing vertical.

I’m also going to throw in some ladybugs for preventive measures.

@Wishingilivedina420state @BIGE @Josh1126 @Screwauger @MattyBear @JBC13 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @bryan @bob31

11 Likes

She’s looking good @Noctis420

1 Like

Looking green! When’s the screen getting there?

1 Like

Thanks @Covertgrower @MattyBear It says delivery between June 9th and June 15th. I bought one previously but it was never shipped so I was refunded and had to buy from another person. It’s in Texas awaiting a shipping label.

2 Likes

Just got an update. The scrog will be here monday!

2 Likes

Hey @Noctis420 I’ve been watchn.
They look good. Looking forward to following u thru scrog. Might try that next time.

1 Like

Fresh nutrients and the scrog will be here in 2 days for my OG Kush. Things are coming together now pretty well.
The Blue Haze is starting to fill out her scrog nicely as well. Hopefully only a couple more weeks until they switch to flower.

Blue Haze

OG Kush

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

6 Likes

She looks a bit droopy, but it’s probably towards the end of the light cycle and needs a rest. @Noctis420 otherwise she looks green and good. Flowering soon, this is going to be great.

3 Likes

Indeed @Covertgrower the OG Kush did look droopy. She looks a little stressed out to me, the PH was 6.3 plus being tied down, also she has some discolored leaves that I found. Lights were going off in 2hrs so maybe that’s it. Might be running it a a deficiency. The Blue Haze is doing perfect though no problems same nutrients lol

2 Likes

They look awesome! Hope mine are as pretty

1 Like