Blue Haze Grow...also my 3rd grow

top pic is lites on then lites off climate stays within 10% except for the low I control that…suggestions are welcome

week 3

4 Likes

Forever alone :frowning:

1 Like

I could only hope to do half as well as BIG123 awsome plants as well as others folks here!! I have a lot to learn!!

this is week 4 with the blue haze…i give up about her size just in it for the duration she is healthy

as a comparison this is the train wreck from my last grow 5 weeks…im confident the blue haze will will catch up HAPPY GROWING FOLKS

8 Likes

them are monster plants…wow

1 Like

question I fimmed my plant looked like it actually worked until the top started growing normal again Is that supposed to do that??

Sounds like maybe not enough plant material removed?

I like super cropping…

Like Big123 said, it looks like you didn’t take enough. The fan leaves have been clipped but you missed the growing tip

makes sense I followed ilgm and high times I retopped her its all good…big…dvm serious question I made mistakes in the last 2 grows pruning theres a lot of veg going on under the big fan leaves but its not coming out from under the fan leaves very good would you guys prune the large leaves or no?

pic is current 4 weeks today…thanks for your help

1 Like

With indoor growing some defoliation must happen, in addition to some of the undercarriage.

1 Like

Your plant looks really compact with very short nodes. I had the same when I was using a Blackdog LED (I suppose you could call it a ‘blurple’ type light) for veg. When they are that compact its hard to get any airflow

Maybe try raising the light a little? That should make the plant stretch a bit and increase the distance between nodes.

I have had a few concerns with this girl…lol…i have been doing the lite thing trying to get her to stretch I cant get no height.so I started pruning for air flow and lite thats helping a lot but still no height but the width is increasing thats ok so now she is starting to look better.im going to flip her into flower this week end see what happens I have a 18 week time frame with this and time is clicking…lol…hopefully she will stretch at 12/12…i appericiate your help!!

close enough to 5 weeks

2 Likes

she is a little droopy today…i think the lite should of been raised when I flipped it to flower…

the only other change made was the water increased to 3/4 gal from 1/2 gal.

2 Likes

she perked up over nite…shew…to much Train Wreck cannabutter cookies & ya some Bud few beers…forgot to raise the lite…sh** Happens…lol

6 Likes

so now its about re creating the climate everything changed…I LOVE GROWING MARIJUANA… never dull nor boring…get the Temp & RH back under control :herb:

1 Like

@MyHd IM JUST GUESSING DUDE

1 Like

That’s one leafy, compact, happy plant. I was just comparing some of your pics side by side and she is definitely “swelling”, I would say growing but swelling seems more accurate. Almost self-scrogging :slight_smile:

Looking good mate, I shall definitely be following this grow

im ready for the scrog waiting on her

Hey I planted a Blue Haze. In coco coir so far so good.

3 Likes