Blue Haze Grow...also my 3rd grow

The blue haze grow is 12 days in from breaking soil compared to the other 2 grows seems to be off to a slower start but thats just the strain I believe.i have read that the blue haze is acceptable to mold and can get trivial on feedings.i use a best va elite 2000w led…cloud 9 fan for air circulation plus other fans inside the tent.my biggest challenge is controlling the climate from outside the tent.time will tell!! THE MORE TLC YOU GIVE THE PLANT THE MORE IT WILL LOVE YOU:)

12 DAYS TRAIN WRECK 9 WEEKS CHEESE STRAIN AT HARVEST…HAPPY GROWING!!

Get Blue Haze here: Blue Haze Feminized Seeds For Sale | Buy Online >>> ILGM

16 Likes

Looking good so far. One question though. You planted two plants in one pot? I could see that bringing you a big headache later down the road. Just my 2 cents. I grew this strain before and it’s pretty picky but it wasn’t that difficult.
Happy growing :seedling:

2 Likes

I know 2 plants in one pot isnt the best decision kind of a experiment there in a 20 gal.bag roots should have room I hope.the plan is to fill the net with nice colas and trim off the rest accordingly.i prefer to try and grow nice colas not so much separate buds its all about quality not volume at the end of the day I only keep what I use to the next grow and put the rest in the fire pit! how was your grow picky…climate…nuterients etc? did it produce nice colas??

2 Likes

newest thing seems to be putting beds into the bottom of tents. all the hydro guys were trying to sell me on it this week. they’re cooking up batches of living soil and selling it along with the beds.

1 Like

Hey @TLC sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I made a Journal of that grow. You can check my blue haze grow here Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

thanks for the info and pics on your blue haze grow…very impressive!! now im thinking the 2 plant thing im doing may not be the best idea your plant really exploded sweet!!

I feel she is off to a slow start but theres vegetation growing from all the node areas on each branch…probably just me …lol…

2 Likes

She’s probably still building her roots too. I went through my journal last night because I couldn’t remember lol. It actually was a good grow and she wasn’t picky. It looks good though I’m all out of likes. Maybe some pictures in natural light? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As for the two plants in one pot…they are going to battle each other for light, water, nutrients etc… might be tough. Only advice I got is switch to flower asap or somehow transplant one out?

1 Like

Ask @Big123 for a few pictures of his 2 plants in one pot. :grin: He grows some beautiful monsters :+1:

1 Like

OG Kush auto photo bombs :bomb: 25 gallon bag, 2 plants started indoor and thrown outdoor after a month…

Thank you @Not2SureYet

6 Likes

Ok, was just my opinion lol…

1 Like

@Noctis420 I have always heard the same. @Big123 did this grow and showed me it it is not always the rule . It is probably a good thing he is not any closer to me here. He might not ever get rid of me. I would be sitting on the empty bench there till I was told to leave :grin:

3 Likes

@Not2SureYet haha

I’m growing an ILGM OG Kush auto in its own 25 gallon bag next time, they’re monster autos :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I am a hydro guy after all. Just tryna help. @Big123 is very experienced and a awesome grower from what I’ve seen on here!

3 Likes

@Big123, If you want more big autos. Look at the fruit punch, critical purple or six shooter autos. :grin:
My next grow will be all 8 oz + autos I hope. :wink:
Sorry for the hijack TLC :neutral_face:

2 Likes

so with your outdoor plants what are you doing for soil and nuterients?

1 Like

I use Edna’s best organic soil.

I supplement with worm castings, other types of guano, and fertilizers all organic. I use General hydroponics pH down as well to keep water it in range.

1 Like

the info and opinions I got your from your input about growing two plants in one pot and with my gut feeling about it…I pulled one… now my lady friend doesnt like me! other plant is doing good just in a lul time doing well