Blue Gelato 41 grow journal 2 outdoors & 2 indoors

Well that’s good! Well I had checked trichomes today on the blue gelato. They definitely changed a good bit considering they are all milky trichomes but a select few turning yellowish amber color. I don’t think the buds are going to swell more and think best time to harvest it is this coming Saturday on week 6 flower. Never had a plant looking like how this one did. The others have clear trichomes they are smaller trichomes compared to the one plant about done I don’t know the reason for that. I know for sure those two blue gelatos haven’t even got halfway done of swelling but slowly their getting there. Compost tea bloom is really doing good things to these buds. @dbrn32

1 Like

Other 2 Blue Gelatos doing pretty good still in process of swelling. These beauties are going to turn out great😁

2 Likes

Last flowering Blue Gelato 41 pic was taken a week ago. Don’t have current pictures of her right now. Had to use pipe cleaner the fuzzy ones to hold it upwards so it wouldn’t fall. Going for about 70 percent amber. The way it’s looking she might be done next week.

1 Like

I’m outta likes but I really like your work!! :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks! I managed to get 0.7 grams per watt on each plant (2 plants) smell is getting there in jars. Little over a pound dry weight. Hopefully in 9 weeks my Bubba kush and blue Gelato get more weight lol I had to remove 2 colas on outdoor blue Gelato because it had bud rot on it but other colas were perfectly good.

1 Like