Blue Gelato 41 grow journal 2 outdoors & 2 indoors

Today will be the start of my BGs grow. I will be posting updates of them both indoor grow and outdoor grow. My plans are 2 BGs outside will be in 100 gallon smart pot each plant when they get early veg. 2 other BGs will be in 7 gal fabric pots in veg. All 4 BGs are gonna be under 2k LED light til they hit early veg so I can transplant them too there final home. I’m thinking only using LED light to veg photos and use it more on autos.

4 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 @garrigan62 @dbrn32 @Skydiver @Dman1969

2 Likes

What are you doing for soil in the 100 gallon pot?

2 Likes

I’m going to be putting half organic hot soil on the bottom and using potting soil on the rest of the half. @dbrn32

3 Likes

Something you get locally, mixed yourself, or?

1 Like

Soil brand is called tsm elite living organic. It’s through a company they ship to you. It’s called make organic soil. They do any recipe you want. @dbrn32

1 Like

Thanks, I was just curious. I will check it out.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 they have 3 cu feet soil for 52$

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag :label: I’m set to watching and excited for your grow! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

No problem! Thought you would want to see how this grow does. I hope they end up getting a good yeild especially with the outdoor grow. @Dman1969

1 Like

I’m going to tag along and see how she turns out

8 Likes

Those look gorgeous! @Konflict

2 Likes

Smells lovely. Very strong in the blue department. I think of blue sweet tarts. Had someone say they smelt eucalyptus. Guessing from the thin mint side

2 Likes

I’m gonna tag a long as well, if you don’t mind :v:

2 Likes

Do you get a good yield on them? @Konflict

1 Like

100gal pot ?

I’m set to watch for sure. This should be a great grow with a tree of weed !!!

2 Likes

Rolling into being 7 weeks into flower and they look and smell great. 1st time growing it. Has done well with LST, Topping, Trimming. Apparently isn’t bothered by heavy nutrients. Was getting 2000ppm run offs and no sign of nute burn

3 Likes

Def going to run her again. I’d like to dedicate a 2x4 to her and scrog it.

1 Like

That’s the plan is too scrog them indoors and outdoors. When they get to flower should I use a flower booster? If so what’s a good choice to use? @Konflict I’m trying to have 2 big trees bushy and tall outdoors that’s the plan lol @BetrayedSoul I know it’s going to be some work but I’m ready!

3 Likes

Within a day of germinating seeds are starting to crack with tiny taproot. I am going to wait a couple of days (maybe 2 more days) then put them in soil. I do have 1 Holy Punch fem germinating as well but not doing anything special with it like I’m doing the BG’s.