Blue dream topping fim and bending

I have a long lenghty bd clone I picked up from the club I transplanted it into ffof and has been in the soil for a week here is Freshly transplanted

Here is what it looks like today

I’m a pretty new grower and I understand how to top and fim. I read you want at least 5 Nodes I believe they where called before topping is this plant ready to be topped? According to my research it should be, but I’d like some info from ppl with experience. Would it be good for me to wait another week? The only reason I’m not wanting to wait is because the girl is so stringy haha. And I’d like it not to get bushy and not just super tall due to being indoors. What do you guys prefer to do with bd top of fim?

1 Like

Get into a larger pot immediately. Clones will take a while to right themselves. I’d transplant up into a fabric pot using good cannabis optimized soil and then think about training.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes
  • blue dream clone
  • Ffof soil with general hydroponics nute line none given yet
  • Solo cup to be trans planted once it gets dry roots are now visible at bottom
  • PH of soil 6.6
  • N/a PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor
  • Light system 1 300w vipar spectra at the moment 24in above plant as product states I have 2 that will be used.
  • Temps; day 82-84 night 79
  • Humidity; 35-39
  • Ventilation system; Yes, one fan blowing in fresh air in one blowing out under light to remove heat from light
  • AC inside room not grow area no way to vent out
  • Co2; No
    18 6 light scedual off from 2pm-8pm

I know my temps could be lower and humidity raised a bit. I will work on humidity by using bowl of water or something for now unfortunately I can’t do anything about temp but she seems happy right now so I’m not going to worry about it by the time I start flowering it should be significantly cooler about 75

Problem with topping plant in first pic is that there wouldn’t really be but two leaves remaining. That’s not a lot to receive light/energy.

2 Likes