Blue dream seed to harvest join me for the ride

It is picture time!!!

1 Like

Iā€™ll use this run as a experiment then the plant I stripped was the biggest one so if it yeilds less than the rest Iā€™ll switch up how I do things

1 Like

The only valid test is with multiple clones of same plant and run out under varying conditions to determine best results. Hard to compare one cultivar with another as they are all different.

1 Like

That makes senseā€¦well Iā€™ll just leave them as is if I pull more than 2 oz off each Iā€™ll be happy to not swazz anymore as itā€™s time consuming the most iv pulled from this strain is 2.75 oz on one plant with y week veg

1 Like

I typically grow 30" high plants in a fixture and yield between 12 and 14 oz of flower. Itā€™s not as efficient as other methods but itā€™s enough for my needs.

1 Like

May I ask which Pro-Mix

1 Like

Promix HP. I like it a bit better than coco but itā€™s way more expensive and is a non-renewable resource, unlike coco.

This is an outstanding video from Utah State: kind of long but very worth watching.

1 Like

Do u feed them at all in that pro mix? I see it claims to feed for 9 months

1 Like

Promix HP is a ā€˜soillessā€™ media. Like coco. Only it has added perlite thus the ā€˜High Porosityā€™ designation. Gotta supplement.

1 Like

I had seen the title never clicked - yes good watch. He makes it look so simple. Peat, vermiculite, a little of this and that, get yourself some jacks 20-10-20 and you are good to go. Ever try it?

1 Like

Iā€™m currently shut down preparing to move to Colorado so my grow stuff is packed up (the last of it in my truck as we speak, driving out tomorrow) so havenā€™t had the chance to do a run. I am leaning toward using autopots and Jackā€™s when I set up again.

1 Like

SAfe travels

1 Like

You lucky sob lol

1 Like

Safe travels. Sunny S Cal for the wilds of CO

2 Likes

Pretty much: I have two avocado trees, boysenberries, apples, lettuce, Thyme, Rosemary, Sunflowers, Pumpkins, Sweet Potatoes and a fish pond. Iā€™ll miss all of it.

3 Likes

The bigger plants in the first pic if I where forced to flower them now would 2oz each be over reaching as an expectation?

Day 7 of blue dream 250ppms in 210 outā€¦200ppms cal mag 50 feedā€¦ got a Mutant cat nibbled on one when it was really young

2 Likes

Also adding 2ml of 34% h2o2
to 1 gal of water before Nutes are added

Talk with @Cannabian I think he has a solution.

2 Likes