Blue Dream Male x ILGM Gorilla Glue

What’s the proper name for this cross I just dropped a few. Was trying to make Blue Glue which I hear is an awesome cross. I’m using a male Blue Glue to make additional crosses.

I have also crossed

a Super Skunk female with a Blue Dream male.

Gorilla Glue Female x Skunk#1 male

AK 47 female x Blue Glue

Northern Lights #5 female x Blue Glue

White Widow female x Blue Glue

Skunk #1 male x Super Skunk Female Cross x Blue Glue Male.

@Nicky @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @StonedCold13
@oldmarine
@SilvaBack203

And anybody else who wants to chime in, what’s the proper names for these crosses. Those blue glue or whatever seeds even look bad azz.

5 Likes

I have more but will have to look at them too many to remember. I have some Green Crack and big bud crossed as well

1 Like

It’s called glue dream

4 Likes

Damn those are some great crosses. Name them w.e you want since you the breeder. That skunk dream sounds amazing, glue skunk

2 Likes

So I made it backwards @BobbyDigital dang

@SilvaBack203 Too much of that going around don’t even know what is what no more. I’m sure all of these have been made and named properly

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 it looks interesting for sure it come out the pot purple and is now two inches tall.

1 Like

That is true. If you say what you crossed with it will be valid

1 Like

There’s another cross they call blue glue, same parents. This is why strain names are annoying. So many names for the same cross

5 Likes

That’s y I usually use leafy 1st 2 find if they are out there

1 Like

That’s the one I tried and was trying to create as someone’s already got it going in Florida. I found it the most amazing high but I only had a gorilla glue female from IlGM to work with no male so I crossed it with my Cali cut blue dream monsters

Do you plan on testing them out or selling? Those are some great crosses you got some should be super potent

1 Like

They don’t list the male female aspect only the crosses on all of them including wikileaf, all bud etc

1 Like

True true on thag part

No, I grow for me and mine, never sell never tell on the gulf coast

4 Likes

Amen 2 that. Was talking about selling the seeds lol :laughing:

1 Like

I might give ya a few

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: really dope of you. Only way that can happen would be in the other side social media side

I ain’t on social media! Lol!! I

3 Likes

I have a Girl Scout cookies extreme x blackberry kush going that I made but there’s already two strain names out there for it so don’t know what to call it. I don’t sell either so may just give it my own name

1 Like