Blue Dream, LSD & GDP Grow

All cloudy-looking to me, it will be a terrific smoke as it is. Just no amber so it won’t be couch lock. It is your call… I’ve chopped just like that - I’ve let 'em run a little longer too.

2 Likes

I agree it looks like fire now. Amber is degraded and the phsyoactive is less. Many amber seeking the pain and sleep benefits. Full cloudy with almost no amber is max undegraded THC. Phsychoactive. More uplifting and less couch lock. I run several different ripeness levels according to my circles needs. I typically stage harvest my big plants to achieve differing effects.

2 Likes

Wow, you know how to grow some awesome plants! Im jealous, wish my wife liked to grow lol. I have the green thumb in our family. Check out these trimming boxes im making to sell.

Theyre built out of Tennessee red cedar.

1 Like

Blue dream looks like she might be finished already? This one is for my husband who doesnt like amber at all… im seeing some amber but atill some clear… should i pull now or wait a few more days? @Storm @VirginiaGrowBoy @Borderryan22 @sandune @Dj351 what do yall think?

2 Likes

Still real shiny, I don’t see cloudy. I’d wait.

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me! There are an aweful lot of clear trichs. Does your husband not like strong weed? You might snip a bud for him to test. I have found a way to preserve leaves long term for my kief boxes. Theyre gaining a lot of attention.

Happy growing

1 Like

Very little cloudy. Patience is a sonofa.

1 Like

Say, im curious as to what you decide about harvesting. Does your husband have a low threshold for thc? My wife does. Most of us go for at least 30% amber, but we want a strong high!! Happy growing

1 Like

BLD is my new girl crush till she comes down in a few weeks. Shes really pretty :heart_eyes: the cola i did a close up on fell over due to weight but shes still doing ok :heart_eyes::raised_hands:

2 Likes

She’s prettier than my cedar boxes! Lol. Great job Nikki!!!

2 Likes

Over 9 weeks in flower for BLD & LSD.

BLD is pulling nutes from her leaves and is starting to get crispy is she ok? Trichs are clear and amber. Shes the one thats brown and upfront in picture. Should i start feeding again? Leaves towards bottom are still healthy and green :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Hello, im not sure about giving you advice but i feed up to the end. Say, youve seen my cedar kief boxes havent you? Theyre $175 with the epoxyed pot leaf. These are 2nd generation boxes. The entire box gets an epoxy finish. Good luck with your grow! Happy growing

2 Likes

Im giving members a $20 discount. You have to email me from my ebay site to get discount.

1 Like

Yes theyre beautiful but unfortunately i dont have the need for one currently have you considered opening up an etsy shop or something similar?

@Borderryan22 @VirginiaGrowBoy @Storm @PurpNGold74 @sandune @GreggT any suggestions? I forgot to tag yall in my last post…

Sorry if im being annoying i juet feel like these girls are completly different than the last girls i grew… my last girls grew quick and all 5 of them (all different ilgm strains) were in window weeks before this group so im starting to feel their environment is different this time since all 3 are taking longer to get in harvest window… last time i grew they never got this crunchy and still being a newer grower i keep letting off the nutes thinking ill be able to harvest in next 2 weeks, both these girls are over 9 weeks in active flower and my gdp auto took 12 weeks to be ready with about 10% amber :face_exhaling: now im just rambling :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

They look ready to me

2 Likes

Those clear trichs dont bother you?

2 Likes

I see some amber in all pictures. I harvest by the naked eye. When they look ready I harvest. I don’t scope trichomes

3 Likes

@ŔPgrower can probably help you. He has been a great help with my grow!. I almost killed mine by overfeeding a few weeks ago. Theyre doing bettr now. Were working on etsy, might be a couple days. Already on ebay. Happy growing

3 Likes

I see a lot of amber. Still some clear, but a lot of amber. I think you can pull her.

4 Likes

Green light go :raised_hands: just cut her thank you!

4 Likes