Blue dream journey------(first grow)

I always do things in twos just in case one has an issue but yes I agree 100% I haven’t been able to do it yet not inside anyhow

1 Like

Can you remove the pictures with the Ziploc bags @Skiiwalkr88

Sorry :neutral_face: I didn’t know that wasn’t allowed.

Yea sorry buddy, pictures of the seeds are just no packaging pictures

Understandable I know for future post now.

Quick question for you guys. This may be a stupid question but is my 4" inline fan and filter to small to filtrate my 2x2x4 closet space tent? i only ask because a lot of people use 6". I have a 600w LED and I plan to use CO2. If anyone could answer would be great :+1:t4:

Thank you a head of time!!!

If the CFM is above 140 should be no problem at all. I have a 2x4x5 tent that I used one 4" 190 CFM fan and filter on and it worked well.

1 Like

2x2x4 = 16 cubic feet

5x5x7 = 175 cubic feet

Fans are rated by cfm or cubic feet per minute. So are filters.

So at 100% efficiency a fan and filter rated at 300cfm will turn over the air 18.75 times per minute inside your tent… in other words… without actually knowing what your 4" fan and filter are rated for… I’m pretty sure your in good shape.

3 Likes

I began a journey on two different seeds one king tut and lemon amnesia. I soaked my seeds yesterday in organic coconut water with a little 3% hydrogen peroxide. I adjusted my water too PH of 6.0. I will continue to allow the seeds to soak to get a longer taproot. My king tut took a little longer and as you see you can barely see the taproot. I will be using rockwool and pebbles due to I will be using hydroponic system.

I’m adding you guys too this thread to help if can or just join my grow journey. @Sirsmokes @GreenThunder.

1 Like

My small hydro unit is out for delivery today so I’m Def in and watching

I have placed them in their respective homes already. Now I’m just letting them be for a day or two then I’ll be back to check on them and do a little watering. If anyone has any suggestions to better my grow feel free to comment! Any help is appreciated.

Anyone has any suggestions on water cycles for rock wool?

I haven’t placed them in the hydroponic system just yet waiting for them to get some leaves on them. Kind of babying them a little🤷🏽‍♂️

I’ve seen hydro Growers have the sprouts in rockwool in plant trays on top of leca or hydroten. The hydroten will wick moisture to rockwool without it getting soaked

1 Like

Anyone knows how to lower temp in tent without losing humidity? I’m in a cold area so I usually just open my window and open one of the drawstring holes but once I’ve done that my humidity levels in my tent drop. What I have in my tent to control humidity is bowls of heated water till I can go get a humidifier. Please any help would be very much appreciated!

1 Like

I’ve heard of people hanging a wet towel. Might give more evaporation than a bowl?

Okay…I’ll try it out.

So, I don’t know where I went wrong but after my seeds germinated and I got a good taproot they did not sprout. I’m going on day 8 or 9. I don’t know if it’s just the strain I was growing that could be taking so long but I’m unsure what went wrong. Is it someone that could help or guide me a little? I only have 7 more seeds if I have to start over or just wait it out. If anyone knows someone that could help any would be greatly appreciated.

Brother, I’ve never dabbled with rockwool, but I will say I’ve had 2 seeds that took 8 days to begin to surface and one took 10 or so days. Now granted that was in soil, but just throwing it out there. I hope they pull through. What has been the temps and humidity?