Blue Dream California... She Ready?

I was given this lady couple weeks into Veg and flipped her quick, didn’t want a 6ft plant in my 2x4 tent. Long story short, think I did it, did the bonsai tree trimming technique and managed to grow this small. Got four main colas out of it… I think I’m a week or two out What you guys think?

5 Likes

Still a lot of white pistils.
Maybe two weeks or so.

1 Like

Sharp eye… thanks. She was all hairs a week ago and plumped up before my eyes in just a week. (well, she was all hairs for about 2 to 3 weeks) but just recently matured. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

Screenshot_20220605-180322_Amazon Shopping
Scope em out. your looking 4 Amberz!!

1 Like

1 Like

How do you guys check the tricomes? Everytime I use my loupe my eyes get crossed eyed from all the magnified movement. So I’m kind of learning how to do it the old school way via the pistol hairs, I know that when they start receding and growing back into themselves, mostly changing to amber color themselves, that it’s ready. supposedly. I usually wait for that before torturing myself with the loupes…lol. But yeah, check the tricomes for sure. Good advice.

2 Likes

It is easier if you snip off a piece of BUD and set it down to check. lot of us have the usb microscope from Amazon.

2 Likes

@beachglass you are my hero right now!!! I never thought to do that and have been trying to figure out how to get a good view. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

@Kj6879

4 Likes

They have digital microscopes on Amazon 2. Wonder how good they work??

1 Like

This is one a lot have. easier than loupe.

I have one and have tried to hold it in my hand and take pics. Here’s one i took today with it. However, taking the small piece is going to be a game changer

3 Likes

U hear good things??? Mite have 2 invest in 1.

1 Like

I have one. I attached to a music stand with duck tape so i can get it right up to the bud in the tent if i have to.

2 Likes

They have gone up in price. wowza.

Yeah don’t buy that one!!!

1 Like

1 Like

That’s more gooder.

What ya guys think of checking the trichomes top middle and bottom of the plant? because I often notice the very top to sometimes appear “sunburned” when compared to the rest of the body.

1 Like

Harvested! Thanks for the help guys.