Blue Dream Autoflower Indoor Grow

Wish I could grow all year long. Just picked up this little seedling starter light (also came with a heat mat and dome) so I’m ready for the spring. For now, I’ll live vicariously through you and others on this forum :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks! Looks like you’re off to a good start!

1 Like

Day 35 above ground. 1 of these is not like the other (Back right). I dont know if it is because #4 got the most LST in the begining, but it has shot up more the any of the others, the leaves are also thinner and have had a slight claw on the tips, I thought it was a nute issue, but none of the other plants showed this issue and they never become crispy or discolored, so I think it might be genetics. Huge growth from day 27 to now.

4 Likes

And it now smells awesome in the tent :drooling_face:

1 Like

I was just addressing this to another. If they are the same strain?

Phenotypes. Im 6’5, darker skinned with very dark eyes. My bro is 5’7 (giving him a good spot), lighter toned with hazel/greenish eyes. Same mom same dad. Just different expressions of our parents genetics. Phenotypes… well genotypes

2 Likes

Day 40 above ground. I’m starting to wonder how much taller these will get.

2 Likes

You can always take those taller tops and bend them over I did a bunch of that and it only made things better just avoided doing it, the last three three and a half weeks. It’s looking really good and healthy though great job :100::grin::pray:

The tallest one has a huge S in the stem from training it’s the one plant that seems to want to grow higher than the rest.

I usually just go about four or five inches down from the top and literally bend it 90°, kind of squeeze it with your fingers first to soften the stem. During the stretch phase this is how you can keep it pretty even on your canopy usually around week 5 of flower maybe week six she’ll just settle in.

1 Like

I bent a few just to see and seems to have worked, I cant believe how fast they will start straightening themselves again

1 Like

Yeah mine I usually had to do it everyday or two and I only do it until the rest of the canopy catches up then I let it go. Every time you do it make sure you do it in a different location like a half to 1 inch apart, it’ll start to form knuckles in each location which make it stronger and allow for more nutrient uptake :grin::100:

Day 44, leveled it out and backed off on the nutrients as I was starting to see slight tip burn

2 Likes

Looking good!!:grin::potted_plant::potted_plant:

You might want yank some of the leaves on the bottom and give them some good air flow​:man_shrugging: This is the time to do it! :grin::100:

I took out some of the older bigger leaves watering today, they all look pretty good so I just clear up the one blocking any buds. The canopy is quite level now. Some of the stems that got bend early now have much denser bud growth compare to the other branches.

1 Like
Stage Date Days From / To Weeks From / To
In Dirt 01/30/22 52 7.4
Sprout 02/03/22 48 6.9
Flower 02/26/22 25 3.6
Harvest (8 Week Flower) 04/23/22 -31 -4.4
Harvest (10 Week Flower) 05/07/22 -45 -6.4

2 Likes

Oooh starting to frost up nicely!! Those are going to be some good buds​:100::heart::fire::fire::grin:

2 Likes

I don’t have my spreadsheet but 23 days until 8 weeks of flowering

4 Likes

Looks awesome :ok_hand: :star_struck::star_struck:

Those girks are looking awesome. Congratulations on that purple beast you had

1 Like