Blue Dream Autoflower Indoor Grow

STUNNING!!!

Those colors are just beautiful. Congrats on a great grow

2 Likes

Like everyone else that color is AMAZING…

2 Likes

congrats pharmer…those are beautiful… :ok_hand: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

absolutely gorgeous!

2 Likes

Hope everyone’s having an awesome hump day!!

Garden update:

So I just got done planting some strawberries never grown them before but I’m excited because I love eating them LOL

I wanted to show a couple pics of the volunteer seed that popped up in this pot months ago and I said screw it and just let it go just for fun :crazy_face: this was a seed from the blueberry cheesecake I seeded out in my tent last year. Kind of interested to see if the negative traits e I saw in my plant will be in this one :man_shrugging:

The rest of the garden

@AfgVet @Arrow @TomServo @ConcreteBudz @kaptain3d @Covertgrower @Naturalmedsman @OlyBoy98503

9 Likes

happy growing pharmer :ok_hand: the ganja plantie looks well trained and happy…( is that dew, or did you mist the plants :thinking: )…and good luck on the strawberries, i gave up on mine :crazy_face:…they were too needy, and that always happens when i dont even have time for myself…which i spend in the garden in any case haha…keep it green… :seedling: :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

I misted the plants :grin: I do it every morning. I’ve heard strawberries love to be fed through the leaves and they also like a nitrogen Rich sandy soil. That’s what I gave them we’ll see what happens :rofl: I will keep an update of the strawberries on my new journal for my outdoor grow this year I’ll tag you for sure bro :grin:

2 Likes

please do… :pray:

this was my veggie garden a lil more than a week ago…

:sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Quick update. Day 27 above ground.

6 Likes

I’ll be starting my outdoor grow journal. Do you know how to start one? I would love to follow along until she’s done :grin:

Edit: just removed part, the invite is still valid I assume

1 Like

I think you think you’re posting on your journal, but this is the thread I started.
Your blue dream must be good lol

1 Like

Damn the name was almost exactly the same :rofl: you definitely right :100:

2 Likes

@TomServo sorry bro… i will ask one of the mods to remove all this :point_up:
@PurpNGold74 …a lil help bro…
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

No worries

3 Likes

What am I moving? :rofl:

2 Likes

It was the convo between arrow and Krismwright. Kris though he was on his journal but was on Toms journal with a similar name :rofl:. Stoners lol.

Tom seems ok with leaving it

4 Likes

@krismwright 's blue dream is so good I am using it for motivation

4 Likes

lol :sweat_smile:…no harm bro…as Vetty said, maybe move my conversation with Kris over to his thread…haha…not everybody is interested in my veggie garden… :joy: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Ahh I gotcha! @TomServo do you mind bro? If so I can move it around. If not, ud save me a few clicks

4 Likes

Save your clicks, all is good :+1:

4 Likes