Blue Dream Auto Grow

Most everything I read on blue dream auto’s there smaller plant’s. I’m at day 16 topped them. Had troubles with the smaller plant she quit growing and some of the leaves got burnt and started curling. So I did a healthy flush backed down on the PPM’S still using the recommended amount of Jacks321 but dilute it down so the PPM’S are at 825 both plant’s are responding great.

3 Likes

My two got to about 15 inches tall, I topped them also. Here’s a look at one.

4 Likes

That’s a blue dream auto

Yes sir @TLC

1 Like

Dude That Is Friggin Sweet :upside_down_face: :sunglasses: :v:t3:

@Woodrow How is the odor in flower citrus/ danky or someplace in between lol

Awsome :cocktail:

I don’t smoke

You’re gonna say WTF!!
But it has a sweet taste, almost mango flavor.
It hits ya and kinda just creeps along.
I do surveys on my samples

2 Likes

Your not the 1st person I met on here that doesnt smoke but gives reviews that’s cool. I’m thinking in flower the plant has a citrus smell. I have to do odor control the only reason I ask lol I’m a Sativa fan

Oh.
Dude she will get DANK!!! Open the tent and it’s like you are selling Xmas tree scent things to hang on your mirror.

2 Likes

Not what I wanted to hear so I need plan B

If you are paranoid with neighbors or in an apartment, it’s best you have a filter.

I bought activated charcoal and placed inside a coffee filter folded In half and hung it inside tent close to exhaust fan

2 Likes

I run a T600 with a filter so I’m thinking about running another filter on the exhaust side also, Here’s a WTF thing my neighbor is my Landlord :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lol :man_facepalming:
If you only have 2 plants with a filter on the exhaust side your good. But when you open the tent… hello Xmas tree

3 Likes

Thats not a bad thing :+1:t3:

So you stealth grow?

1 Like

OH YA :v:t3:

1 Like

I went back in time. How you like the hlg 320?
I’m new starting out and used a Mars ts 300= 90watts about.

1 Like

@TLC you have your carbon filter connected to your exhausted fan inside the tent trying to pull your negative pressure through a 6 inch carbon filter with an AC infinity T6 at 203 CFM is not going to do the trick Sir . Take your filter off the fan , leave your fan in the tent with nothing on the exhaust side , run your ducting outside the tent to blow your negative air through the carbon filter . This way the AC infinity fans will be sble to handle the smell better that way , verses trying to pull 203 cfm through a big carbon filter .
Now if you get a old style Inline Centrifugal fan that moves like 490 CFM. Than you can pull that much negative pressure through a filter .
But if you have the T model or the S model AC infinity fans , first thing I’ve noticed they were all plastic , which is a plus for heat purposes inside the tent, but being plastic, the bearing that spins the blower is just not as strong and efficient as the steal metal bearing on the old metal style CFM fans . They loud , but they move lots of air cubic feet per minute .
Now I heard the Ac infinity fans work more efficient with Ac infinity tents , but I would swap my set up around , it’s how I run mines and my tent is steady and I can control temp and humidity and I’m running 315 HPS with 2 Led panels and it’s no smell .

1 Like

This is my 5th plant and the second one I’m growing with the 320 I think the light is awsome has lots of power I have a 32x60x80 tent and the light covers it! Now I’m in a 2x4x60 tent so height becomes a issue to be able to use the light the way you want . Overall the 320xl is a nice light for the $$ Thats what I like about the blue dream smaller plant more light height :sunglasses:

1 Like