Blue Dream Auto Grow

What up I went back to dwc. I’m going to be taking these down very soon. Everything has been flushing since the 8th or 9th except for Bruce banner. I think it needs one more week.

Purple Kush x2

2 Purple Haze 1 Purple Kush ,1 BlackBerry Kush and Bruce Banner up front on the right.The front left plant got light burned extremely and or something. It’s been a little rough lol

I got my hands on some new strains though. I started a bunch. I also have 3 other plants Flowering. WiFi OG, Blue Cookies & Fire OG. I took clones from the WiFi and the Fire OG and rooted all but 2 out of 12. I now am going to be culling again. The WiFi and Fire OG grew astonishingly well! The cookies struggled because of cold temps. I don’t have any pictures of on hand. :v:

1 Like

Here is some early pics of these beauty’s a few weeks ago.

WiFi OG

Fire OG

Blue Cookies

3 Likes

@Noctis420 that’s not light burn, your ppm was very inconsistent, you fed all the plants the same nutrients I almost certain you did, it’s a very common mistake in growing. A lot of commercial farmers do the same exact things to be honest. In my years, I have never had a full successful harvest from the same nutrient feeding, it’s always that one that will require more or less something.
It’s very important to check your run off each feeding, not each watering, but after each feeding will tell you how much the roots are feeding. You might have to add 200 or lose 400 ppm in some plants that the same exact strain, but never two plants will grow identical ever. They all are a living thing .

1 Like

@Noctis420

4 Likes

Hey I did change up how much I was feeding vs the others and I was checking ph. I had really low temps and I know that was effecting things. The Bruce Banner has required much higher ppm and I feel like bad plant wouldn’t stop getting worse until I turned the light down. It was usually around 5.8 to 6. Its kind of a mystery to me lol. Things have been much better since spring hit. The yellowing ones are normal they turn yellow fast in dwc sometimes when flushing.

2 Likes

Watching , I don’t do autos but I’m growing blue myself

2 Likes

Your rocking rite along as usual. Looking good :+1:t3: Still want to do the WIFI but my next photo grow has to be Durban Poison so many awsome strains.

1 Like

@Noctis420 @MyHd
Did you give the Octopot a try?

2 Likes

Naw i haven’t yet. I even bought the smart pot system. Hoping to run it this summer.

1 Like

My last plant was the first time I used the auto pot’s it plugged up once no biggie but I run Tribus thru it thats what does it. The new spring pot’s have a larger feed line to prevent that. So once a week I flush the feed line and all is good.

1 Like

My first grow was Blue Dream Auto.
Following along

3 Likes

Nice my line is 3/8 it looks like they have bigger lines than that now.

1 Like

Just a tid bit a second res. is a must unless they all harvest at the same time. I’m going to make a flush res. pretty simple.

1 Like

@Noctis420 i have blue cookie seeds wounding how you like that strain

2 Likes

It’s my first time growing it. I haven’t smoked it before so I can’t say for sure. It got more unhappy than the other plants when it got cold but up to this point it’s growing well. Its stretching like crazy in pre-flower. I’ll post some pics when lights come on. I can’t wait to try it though. I’ve only had one other cookies strain (gsc) and I loved it. @Auto11

2 Likes

Cool cant wait to see it. I did a gorilla cookies auto came out nice @Noctis420

1 Like

Hey here is my setup now.
I had to move stuff around because of the harvest so here they are now.

Wifi og left Fire OG right.

Blue Cookies with the Bruce Banner.

Looking like a good harvest. Just have to wait now…I can’t wait for Purple Haze!

7 Likes

Your set up looks nice :+1:t3: Great Harvest !!! Looks like you will be in trim prison for awhile :v:t3:

2 Likes

Been working slot, but trying to catch up. I’m onboard brother, I like the setup

1 Like

No not yet but been thinking about it

1 Like