Blue Dream Auto, fem germination issue

3 out of 10 sprouting? Not good. Is there an issue with this strain?

2 Likes

Maybe if ilgm seeds getbwoth customer svc and get new ones to replace the non germ ones. Email them

Mark:

That’s the plan, I guess-to use us seed germination testers-problem is it takes time to wait over and over for these seeds to be proven to be unviable. I hope the replacement don’t have the same issue!

Sincerely,

Jeff Mucha

|

Mark0427 Regular
July 3

|

• | - |

Maybe if ilgm seeds getbwoth customer svc and get new ones to replace the non germ ones. Email them

1 Like

Most likely u will get a store credit tonpick or choose what u want. Might wanna go a diff route and get another strain to avoid another mishap but could just be luck of the draw also and not a good luck. Ive had it happen to me 7 of 10 did not germ they fixed the issue for me no issues but did have to wait to see if every seed germed or not which wasnt a big deal. Store credit got me diff seeds to try and so far im 2 for 2 lol

thanks

jeff

I only got 2 outa 5 to germinate myself. Im getting ready to try the other 5 in the next day or two.
BTW,I already contacted them and they wanted me to try the other 5 before they sent me replacements.