Blue dream auto day 56

Hey everyone again, hoping Im seeing this correctly and am diagnosing correctly. Im two days from week 5 of flower. Went fishing for five days and came home to my oldest plant showing a lot of yellowing leaves. Had my wife doing watering duties while i was away and am not concerned about it being a watering thing. Again im growining in coko loco, using just organic gaia 444 and 284 with worm castings as top dress every 3 weeks. I just feel like this plant should have maybe been fed a few days earlier just because of her eating so much right now to grow and fatten. Top dressed today 1tbs per gallon with just 284 and worm castings. Going to take a few days for me to be sure, but let me know if the brains here are with me on my assumption. Thanks all! Cheers!

4 Likes

Looks like she’s asking for magnesium. I would start getting her on an epsom salt diet.

3 Likes

Im thinking a have just 3 or 4 weeks left on her. What would you suggest? Quantity? Shes drinking about a gallon every two days. Thanks.

I’d start giving her 1/4 tsp per gallon every watering. The sulphur in it will also help bring out some stronger terpenes. And it’s still considered organic.

1 Like

Bobby has you covered. :+1:

Is there a plant specific epson salt or just go buy any generic epson salt?

1 Like

Generic make sure it’s just epsom salt, with nothing added like lavender or any smell good stuff

1 Like

Just straight Epsom Salt with nothing added.

So im going to ask one more question which i hope is not a stupid one. As she progresses in flower is there an upped need for magnesium as shes shown no sign of any deficiency up to now. Thanks again to you all.

Leds cause a need for more magnesium. As they get into flowering, their nutritional levels increase. Organic nutrients take time to break down to be available to the plant. When you see a deficiency, they’ve been missing something for a few weeks. Dissolved epsom salt is immediately available and she should bounce back within a week or so.

1 Like

Thanks! Cheers! Hope shes ok!

Will get epson with next watering

1 Like

@Jimtroutbum
Epsoak Epsom Salt - 18 lb. Resealable Bulk Bag Agricultural Grade Epsom Salt for Gardening and Lawn Care

How long will that last? Lol at 1/4 tsp per gallon. I just went and bought some at wall mart it does not say agriculture grade. Is that ok?

@Fieldofdreams forgot to tag you!

@Jimtroutbum As long as there’s no additional additives I’d guess it’s fine, but I don’t know what you purchased. I know people like to soak in a bath with one type but I’m not familiar with ES to that point. Maybe do an online comparison to be safe? I grabbed mine (like everything else lol) off of Amazon.