Blue Dream Auto Colors are looking Famazing!🍁

She’s going into two days of dark next Friday. Got an ok yield. I’m really diggin the colors. Also I bought a SKYBASIC wireless digital microscope and i’m stoked to get some more amazing photo’s and vids of the tricombs! The t’s and hairs look so awesome.

8 Likes

Looking good :+1: cool microscope :microscope:

1 Like

Does that microscope just hook up to your phone?

1 Like

Colors look sick!!

1 Like

It was fun and then I started looking at my skin and self diagnosing now I need to smoke more weed lmao :joy:

Yeah hooks up through an app and connects through home wifi wireless so cool.

1 Like

Nice I might have to get one

2 Likes

Yeah and that’s just Blue Dream I have an auto blueberry and a white widow and a moby dick xxl with some sick colors as well! I’ll post em up soon and tag u. :v:

1 Like

Nice! @Morpheous I’d like to see the blueberry colors… I’m about a week and a half into my first grow and would love to see how yours turned out to give me an idea of what mine may look like.

You get seeds from ILGM? What light do you use and what duration? Any drastic temp swings to get those colors?

1 Like

Will do and I use the Spider Farmer 2000 light. I dropped the seed straight into the 5 gallon fabric pot it’s still in and set a timer for 20 on 4 off. Temp stays at 73 degrees at all times. Since i’m in Los Angeles I have the 4 off set from 1 - 5pm, that’s when it’s typically peak upper temps here. The seeds were from Seed Supremes site, And strangly I found these auto blue berries to be very slow growing. Short but fat buds and smell very much like blueberry, very sweet. Not much purple. The White Widow has tons of purple in the buds which confuses the heck outa me. But as long as the buds are fat n smelly it’s all good! :v:

5 Likes

Looks great!! I’m maintaining between 74-76 F with RH 55-65%. Yours is a beast! Hoping I can keep my girls healthy to get fat buds like those in a few months

1 Like

You got this! Send me pics of the grow and as u go! :v:

Thanks and will do! Here’s where I am today:

And the journal I started here:

4 Likes

Your girls are striking a pose. Famazing indeed. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

This is my AUTO BLEBERRY / Big Bud that should be ready to harvest in 3-4 weeks.

6 Likes

Very nice!! How long she been growing?

1 Like

Since August 4th. Just hitting 13 weeks now The purples on this one are crazy dark. The combo strains like this with big bud in it make a big difference! The main kola is over a foot long. I wish all the branches would have got that long but hey 3 weeks to go so who knows?

1 Like