Blue Cheese DWC Yield

I love Blue Cheese! It is super danky and grows nice dense buds.

1 Like

Oh yay! I hope mine turns out ok :3

1 Like

Did I mention it is easy to grow too lol. I did the whole Blue Pack and BC was my favorite.

REALLY?!?!? Dude dont my hopes up hahaha what was your dry yield your first time growing and then what was it when you first grew BC?

Very small BC plant.

Ah gotcha. Yeah I keep kicking myself for making such a noob mistake and buying seeds too quickly. Wish I had Afghan :confused:

What’s wrong with Blue Cheese? I wish I could send people my new genetics. Anyone in the CA central valley area? Lol

I’ve read that it’s a bit of a lower yielding strain than most :confused: but ya know, if it helps shut off my brain after work and college classes, i’m not gonna complain. I really need to find the right strain. Got OCD and pretty bad social anxiety. I need something that will calm me the f*ck down at the end of the day, shut off my racing thoughts/anxiety, and just zen me out before bed.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat with bad anxiety and Blue Cheese worked wonders for me. I got 3 ounces out of a n 18" plant so it can produce quite a bit, but no it isn’t like some of the other high yield plants. It also flowers in a very short time compared to the high yield strains, with very minimal stretch which causes nice dense buds to form.

Oh it helps??? What other strains would you recommend for anxiety??

Gold Leaf, GDP, Slurricane, Skywalker OG, are a few of many. If you look up the strains you can find out which ones are best for anxiety.

Notice how well it works for stress!

1 Like

I’m actually feminzing my own strains to combine different strains that work well for anxiety. I am really looking forward to my Gold Rush (GDP x Gold Leaf)

1 Like

Doing a SCROG is super easy! In the pics I showed you of my tent is my first SCROG ever. First thing you should learn is topping your plants to produce multiple tops and after that if you want to do a SCROG, you still can. Since my indoor SCROG was so easy, I decided to do a big outdoor SCROG as well. I super cropped (fancy way of saying I bent the branches to a 90° angle) my branches once they grew through, but many just keep tucking the plant under the SCROG as the plants grow.

@MutilatedMoth

Congrats. Your grow = your choices.
Best Wishes

@MutilatedMoth I grew Afghani outdoors and I love it.

I’ve got 8 other strains going now, but Afghani was special. Really distinct looking plants, so dark green they were almost blue.

1 Like

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: YES. I need that!!! How did this strain make you feel?

Excellent chill medicine.

I just loaded a rip for my buddy and he said his eyelids instantly lowered and that is his cue that he is high.

Flavor is skunky hash with berry and citrus notes.

Thick buds with lots or resin.

2 Likes

Damn that purp !

1 Like