Blue cheese auto ilgm with some kind of nutrient problem

I have 2 blue cheese autos from ilgm and what started out as a possible nitrogen toxicity due to the leave clawing and tips burned seems to possibly be something else? This is my first grow ever and im lost as to what could be going on and it just keeps getting worse each day. Currently on day 32 in 3 gallon pots with Nature Living Soil autoflower ammendment.

2 Likes

Hey @Lonegrow710 , welcome to the forum.
Help us with a little more info.
What soil did you use to mix with the living soil? Be specific.
How much did you mix in?
Is it in all the soil or just the lower 1/3
What kind of light do you have?
Plain water? Filtered? pH?

2 Likes

Feed it more

Welcome to the community @Lonegrow710

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

This is a starving plant. Not burnt… notice how nothing is brown… we call it burnt for a reason.

Hey there thanks for the reply! I mixed it in with kellogs potting organic potting soil and I added in 3.2 ounces per gallon of soil.
I did mix it in throughout the soil instead of leaving it in the bottom 1/3. They are sitting in 3gl ac infinity fabric pots.
Currently running a mars hydro 600w led sitting 14 inches from the top.
I’ve been using my tap water which has a ph of 6.8 and a ppm of around 300-400 and only a couple times I’ve used recharge mixed in.
I have had the lights running 18/6 the entire grow and temps in the grow tent during the day are usually 78-80 for the high and night they get down to 72-75.
I have a ac infinity 4 inch inline fan exhausting air and a small 6 inch lasko fan for circulation.
Humidity depends on the day as I don’t have a humidifier yet but goes from low 40’s up to 60% its been staying around 47% the last week.
Grow tent is an ac infinity with dimensions 2x3x4

It sounds like you didn’t cook it. Therefore the end product you where trying to achieve won’t be met. They need food. (Cooking a living soil means mixing it all up and hydrating it ahead of use. Usually a month+)

2 Likes

Check the pH of your runoff. Like @Budz said she’s hungry. I’d just make sure you aren’t getting nute lockout by soil pH being out of range, if that’s within… Time to get some good food in there.

1 Like

They have used no nutrients. Only bacteria and fungi.

Their starting soil held little. They are in flower already. There is no food left.

So would yall recommend me making a compost tea with the nls as a way to get nutrients asap to the plant if the ph is correct of course?

I would wait for some organic growers to pass by. But I’m pretty sure you would be better off giving some zero sulfur mollases on top of a tea. Since the tea would increase your biome. But your biome needs food. Unsulferated molasses is a great biome food.

I’ll tag some people who would know or know who. @yoshi @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74

I drew a blank and used three mods. They’ll know.

2 Likes

Ok ill pick up some from the store today so I can get started on that. I appreciate all the insight I was worried about giving to much of anything this grow but now I feel better knowing It needs more and that I was overthinking some things. Thanks yall!

1 Like

@MeEasy also an organic grower with impressive gardens

1 Like

You have to feed both micro and macro , keep your dirt ph between 5.8 - 6.2 constant and your soil Temps above 76 degrees and good air movement , Co2 , 15mls of molasses unsulfured to a gallon should be almost 200-350 ppm !

1 Like

I’m not familiar with any of the products you’re using, but assessment that your ph is off or they are hungry seems pretty reasonable based on looking at pictures.

2 Likes

Im a organic grower aswell but i make my own soil

You must feed your soil as well , any micro will help plenty :+1: :wink:!