Blue cheese 6 weeks flower need feed back

buds are starting to stretch a bit… will they build more? just changed tank

2 Likes

Blue cheese has a tendency of growing foxtails but I think you might be giving them to much light but it could be just how that one is going to grow. I would probably cut off the super long tops (just the skinny tips) that should help the lower stuff to fatten up better. I don’t know what you have for light but do you know your dli?

1 Like

i am only pushing i think 400 watt with carson tech leds i beleive they are 80 a peice and i have 5.
the light is close to them now though due to height of the plant.
this plant , same strain grew much smaller with better bud structure

1 Like

i do not know my dli

1 Like

There’s different reasons why buds foxtail but the most common is strain genetics and that’s what you have here I’m pretty sure anyway. You can still cut just the longest ones off to try to get the buds to stay together better or you can let it grow the way it is foxtails are just stacked calyx (bud parts) and will smoke just like any other bud they just look kinda funny some people like how they look and grow the strains that tend to do it on purpose. Your plants look plenty healthy and happy

2 Likes

Definitely looks weird with all those single leafs smooth edges. looks to be Reveging. Just my thoughts good luck :+1::v:

Could be a haploid or diploid based on those leaves…

1 Like

Yep , definitely not normal.

@Sugarnuts420 , Looks frosty ( blue cheese smells glorious, me and the wife got into a fight over the smell ,even with a carbon filter running ) look totally different than my blue cheese I grew last winter. Is that ILGM genetics

2 Likes

I too thought something was odd but couldn’t put my finger on it. My first thought was reveging or too much light but I grow outdoors so lights are not my thing. I had a plant a few years ago that looked similar that I put out too early it started to flower then went back into veg mode then back into flowering the transition back into flowering it looked like your plant. It could very well be just genetics though. I’m gonna follow along

2 Likes

it is ilgm genetics

1 Like

the plant next to it isn’t showing signs of revenging though

3 Likes

@Sugarnuts420 , Even in a family of olympians, you can get a child that is different. Some of the best bud I’ve grown is from the oddball or runt

1 Like